Christmas shopping; only 28 days left!

As long as you don’t buy any monster cable. 1000% markup makes baby jesus cry.

be sure to put it on a credit card and buy a service plan!!

haha credit cards can kiss my ass as much as monster can…

service plan on the other hand, part of the reason I like SA…customer service there goes a lllooonnggg way. Not to mention the discount my family gets there…

Better than Walmart, and try to find a TV not made in China.

Look to the left of the unicorn, behind the leprechauns.

^Yeah, right? Is there any TV not made in China? Seriously, someone find the answer.

is there anythign that is made 100% US like even the workers that make it or the robot that makes it … really amish is the only way

Probably true. I am pretty sure some of the 2 cent fasteners I use are not made here but, 99% of my product is USA made though. I really don’t see how you could be sure of 100%.

i pick up a amish tv last week … the pic sucks on it

The Amish can build me a new shed, but I’m getting my TV from an Asian. :wink:

I’ll get this instead…its “amish built”

http://www.heatsurge.com/

you know walmart has the best deals for black friday… just saying

:lol: actual copy: Because the Amish are sticklers for quality, they only use the finest materials.

here is one for you. i work in the printing industry. it is cheaper for us to buy asian made paper than it is US made. here is the real kicker it is cheaper to buy asian made paper that is made with US grown trees, than it is to buy US made paper.

ha

I have seen these commercials and wondered what the energy source is. After visiting the website I learned that they can apparently built electrical appliances, they just can’t use them.(?)lol

yes they did electrical work for me a few weeks ago …they also do plumbing

i get all my stuff from this website- www.chineseshitdirect.com

Part of me really wanted that site to be real.

I’m waiting for the day when they start shipping fresh cut Christmas trees here from China. I think I’ll light a menorah on that day…

(Yes I know, all the fake trees are probably from China already.)