City Cop Tailgates

BJ and i are cruising in his STi, through the north side near E. Ohio street.
We see a cop coming the opposite direction. he goes past, does a quick 180 and following us for a few blocks:eek:

We get a light near the Big hospital. cop pulls beside

“HEY MAN HOW YOU LIKE THAT THING”!

sum it up- Bullshiting w/ the cop for 1/2 hr talking about WRX’s how he had one :rolleyes: :tounge: :smiley:

see not all cops are dicks :tounge: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
BJ and i are cruising in his STi, through the north side near E. Ohio street.
We see a cop coming the opposite direction. he goes past, does a quick 180 and following us for a few blocks:eek:

We get a light near the Big hospital. cop pulls beside

“HEY MAN HOW YOU LIKE THAT THING”!

sum it up- Bullshiting w/ the cop for 1/2 hr talking about WRX’s how he had one :rolleyes: :tounge: :smiley:

see not all cops are dicks :tounge: :smiley:

he probably just wanted to figure out who you were so the next time he sees you ripping around downtown he’ll know who to bust…

with the TV’s down? lol. No, for real its not my style at all but that thing gets from 80 to 120 REAL FAST!!!

AWD Launches :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :blue:

was that BJs T-Type at WOW?

BJ’s got the black out package and depending on when u see him, bald rear tires :smiley:

that was john’s turbo t limited.

I got pulled over once for an out of date registration sticker (because PennDOT couldn’t handle changing my address for all 3 cars :rolleyes:) and the cop started asking me about the TA because he had one too.

that cop that owns the rosewood is a real dick.i was talking to him about it and he was really cocky about it.he basically didnt belive that i had one! i will meet up wit him on the street one day! for a race of course:) thats why he is stuck in the 12’s cause he wont get boostjunkies help!