Cliff is butthurt version 3.1.4

http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/relax.jpg?w=468

Lmfao

PAGING ninety1two40!!!

LOL @ armpit pic

You guys are all crazy, or way too bored.

I get payed 8hrs a day to sit on the computer and fuck with Cliff on shift

Someone better made this thread funny again right now.

Yes, I should get lexapro… but dont you have some piece of shit car to go sell to someone on shift that will blow up in no time, you fucking scammer.

lol if you think you’re the least bit successful ***in fucking with me on shift… you’re nuts bud… trust me, outside of shift I don’t give two shits. but like I said… you’re discussing my physical aspects with someone outside of shift. That makes you a homo bro.

Edited to further express the correct train of thought

Glad to see I’m getting you riled bud.

And who are you to talk about successful? I heard you live in a sweet doublewide in Amsterico.

But you’re not. You don’t see my expressions IRL… do you want to watch me on webcam laughing and smiling about this shit? Trust me, I don’t get riled up… not even close.

…successful in fucking with me I meant. woops. Let me go edit my post.

blah blah blah blah repeat repeat repeat

Well, thats all I got. So I’m done with this thread. Btw… 24hrs is up. =)

It appears as if your trolling has backfired

lol yeah, I guess so… =P oh well. I just think its a bit fuckin weird. I dont know this dude in real life… why the fuck is he talkin about me to other people?

Ive never heard him talk about you fwiw…?

i dunno, he somehow “heard” i was a fatty. lol… how he heard I was a fatty? fuck if I know… I dont recall that ever being posted on this forum. Why hes discussing my physical appearance, I dont know…

Give me my rep. NAOW.

There is a mole son, find it!!

i know!! srs bizniz. maybe ppl saw me at the drift event !!.