Close call tonight...(speeding)

Can i get a 500 dollar gift card anyway? I’ll buy sunglasses so I can wear them exclusively at night

[quote=“Marcus”"]

I went to Rochester to party with some friends tonight…coming back down the I-90 doing a steady 100mph at around 3:30AM…I see a car closing in on me from behind…so I assume it’s a cop so I begin slowing down to approx. 75mph. It was some guy in a Honda Accord. So he passes me and back I go to 1xx. For about 5 minutes, at 120mph…I let this guy ahead of me just incase a state cop would shoot radar…and guess what…my Bell radar detector starts goign nuts and I slammed on the brakes slowed to about 80…and a state cop pulls this guy over…came out of the woods…so I take a deep breath and on my way…no more than 5 minutes later he passes me again. I wonder what his story was since it’s obvious he did not get a ticket.

[/quote]

were u shirtless?

:picard:

lol how did i know this thread would go south

[quote=“djames,post:22,topic:33756"”]

were u shirtless?

[/quote]

:deadhorse2:

Also, we made it to and back from catskills this weekend in 4.5 hours each way. Should have been 5.5, but my gf drives at least 95.

:clap: :zong:

[quote=“Zong,post:25,topic:33756"”]

:deadhorse2:

[/quote]

anyone wanna make it so that baseball bat is actually being shoved in the horses ass? that would so turn me on right now

what a dumb fucking thread really. fucking moron, go kill yourself and maybe others doing 100 - 120 on the 90 for no reason. you should have gotten pulled over and spent a few nights in jail.

lol here we go

5 stars for this thread…I like the direction its headed :tup:

Definitely subscribed now

So why does someone CRUISE at 100mph in the middle of the night…for apparently no reason.

:lol:

ZingZong (10:36:12 AM): lol
PingPong (10:36:21 AM): god
DingDong (10:36:23 AM): if i had alot of money
WingWong (10:36:30 AM): i’d buy a viper and sunglasses
FingFong (10:36:35 AM): and not wear shirts
ChingChong (10:36:38 AM): for a week
SingSong (10:36:42 AM): just to see what people would say

slut

[quote=“badazzss,post:27,topic:33756"”]

what a dumb fucking thread really. fucking moron, go kill yourself and maybe others doing 100 - 120 on the 90 for no reason. you should have gotten pulled over and spent a few nights in jail.

[/quote]

:tantrum::lolsign:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:24,topic:33756"”]

[/quote]

because clearly it was started by marcus… at least this time i didn’t have to bethe asshole :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BuickGN,post:24,topic:33756"”]

[/quote]

When I saw it hit page 2 I figured it would be worth checking out again. :wave: