Close call tonight...(speeding)

I went to Rochester to party with some friends tonight…coming back down the I-90 doing a steady 100mph at around 3:30AM…I see a car closing in on me from behind…so I assume it’s a cop so I begin slowing down to approx. 75mph. It was some guy in a Honda Accord. So he passes me and back I go to 1xx. For about 5 minutes, at 120mph…I let this guy ahead of me just incase a state cop would shoot radar…and guess what…my Bell radar detector starts goign nuts and I slammed on the brakes slowed to about 80…and a state cop pulls this guy over…came out of the woods…so I take a deep breath and on my way…no more than 5 minutes later he passes me again. I wonder what his story was since it’s obvious he did not get a ticket.

ihavepostedsomedumbthreadsbutthisshithappenedsallthetimeib4banforhorriblethreadsorry

I drive that route every day for work… u’d be amazed where those crazy bastard’s will hide… Go on the 490 some time during the day and you’ll see they hide in the trees where there are not paths or drive ways in the median… (alot of times they’re sleeping, since ive passed a few of them at well over 100 an they didnt flinch)

going that way tonight, thinking about bringing the bike, but I don’t think the wife can hang on that long.

Marcus, you have a Viper but use a cheap Bell radar detector? Get a V1 :slight_smile:

They get really creative on 390 490

My thoughts exactly.

i have seen them hide in that indentation on the 90 before, sneaky bastards

Granted I don’t know which Bel Marcus uses but the RX65, and STI are great radar detectors, comparable to the V1…

3:30 am and 100mph on the 90 :lol:

Not even your sunglasses could save you…

I love my Bell…in my eyes…it’s a very good radar detector and it’s been good to me for years. It’s not the cheap model…software has been upgraded…it cost $close to $400 back in the day. I will check on the model.

How fast were you goin the other night to keep up w/ me an will @ almost 4am?

I dont recall…where did you see me?

I wasn’t crusing at 100…lol

I also wasn’t the only car on the road doing 100 so I wasn’t worried.

true… we are the test dummy’s you slow guys had plenty of time to slow down

man, i don’t bother speeding at night anymore… there aren’t enough people on the road to blend into

Thought you are supposed to be able atleast see the officer for the pullover to be legit?

Well… I guess this is inevitable anyway…

I know if i was a cop i wouldn’t pull over some dude with no shirt

I almost feel like its a standard to include something about not wearing a shirt… and it never gets old

No…because when police use vascar…you dont see them until they pull you over. The mother fuckers hide in the woods and even on top of hills over the highway and shoot radar/laser…thats why a V1 or any decent radar detector will work only as well as the driver and their reaction time.

Dude!!! If I were the cop and pulled you over…I would write you a ticket and give you a $500 gift card to a decent shopping center. Those grand father hand me downs you call clothes have to go…:gotme: