Clutch pedal problem

Well i just finnished putting another sr in my car and now my clutch just sits all the way to the floor and wont engage…i bled it for about an hour and it got a bit stiffer but if you press on it hard enough it will stay to the floor…is theyre different/better places to bleed the clutch from?..or could my master or slave cylinder be screwed?

There is only one bleeding point on the slave cylinder, if the damper is removed. If its still there bypass it.

It sounds like either your slave or master is gone, pull up the boot on the slave and see if its leaking.

Also what type of clutch is in the SR. Did you put the release bearing on right??

I think when i was doing the swap some idiot sat in the car and pressed the clutch in…i tried to undo the bleeder on the slave but it just broke off…so i bled it from that little box looking think that all the clutch lines go to…the boot dosent look leaky at all on the slave…and im 100% sure the throw out bearing was installed properly…Could it be that since the bleeder on the slave broke its not bleeding the line right? or is air getting in through the brocken bleeder screw?

if you’re in need of a slave cylinder i’ve got a nismo one, was only used for one summer. . .

price?

$100. . .just learned that Nissan doesn’t offer them anymore either. . . :?

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CP&Product_Code=30620-SR20T

Ymmm yea you gotta bleed it from the slave

figured it out…dont need a new slave thanks anyways :smiley:

How did you fix it? I am kinda having the same problem! Except that my pedal doesn’t stick to the floor anymore, it comes up almost all the way and then it will pop up on its own. But when I press the clutch in it only starts to catch where it popped up from.