Cobra or Viper

I would have to say, that is exactly what I did with the s2000

and you know what?

I’m fucking happier than ever.

I don’t care about the fast, I like a fun package that looks nice.

I have my Gay Lant for being “fast” in a straight line

Buy what you want, looking at your responces, your heart is made up.

Do it.

:word: I think my mind is pretty much made up. You only live once right? Anyways, just spoke with Bill Pemberton @ Woodhouse Dodge in Nebraska. Very highly respected viper dealer who also races vipers. Very nice and knowledgable guy. Got him looking for me for an 01-02 rt/10 in red with a black interior. He was trying to sell me a black one, but even though black = hotttt, black also = PITA to keep clean. So we’ll see if he turns up with anything. Chances are I will probably end up finding one that i like from a private owner or on ebay or something. Gotta see what he is gonna give me on trade in for the cobra, I am sure I am obviously much better off just putting that up for sale.

start selling it now man, so that when you need the cash, you have it. Gonna miss the Cobra…but the viper will be hot.

Yeah, no big rush. I realize prices will get hotter as spring rolls around, but it should be the same forthe cobra as its a vert. I am gonna take my time and do everything exactly on my terms financially. So if it takes a few months to be where I want to be at, then so be it. I really would rather not have payments at all.

:mamoru: :gay:

Whatever you do don’t get the CCW 505s

That will make viper #2 in this area with those rims

:ohnoes: Oh well. :smiley:

Hea Mike how much for the cobra ? I may go FORD this year :smash2:

Not sure. I have to look into that. How serious are you? :smiley:

Dealer is gonna rip you off, there out there to make money. Just sell the cobra and see what your left with to buy a viper. Its not that hard to do.

i am not interested to buy, but i am interested in what you are asking as well…

But you never know. A large volume dealer like the one i talked to might give me a pretty decent trade in, one that will be good enough to spare me the headache of selling the car. But still im 98% sure i will sell the car myself. Unless I drive the viper and dont like it for some reason, then i might just sell my KB and TT the cobra to get me excited again. :smiley:

TT viper FTW

I see alot of higher mileage 03 coupes are falling into the 24k range, havent really seen any 03-04 cobra go for cheaper then that yet no matter how many miles. Verts as always are about 3k more. Considering mine is an 04 with low miles (3400) i would say im looking at 30k. KBB trade in on my car is 28500 right now, but this time of year is not the best for selling my car. However if should warm up come spring time of course. Most dealers are asking about 31-32k for an 03 vert with more miles so i think its a good deal.

i am rarely interested in other peoples cars, but i like you and am stoked for you to get this car. :tup:

are you asking me out on a date? our red cars would go so good together:touchy:JK man thanks I appreciate it. Im excited as fawk too. I just wanna have fun while I am still young, yeah i could be doing smarter things investment wise then playing with cars (couldnt we all though lol), but i would rather live the life i wanna live instead of being too conservative and have more money sittin in the bank and nothing to show for it. :smash2: (not that im throwing away all my other plans just for a car)

haha, no date, you just aren’t who i anticipate would be a typical viper douchebag…

ok. maybe one date…

lolzzz

Leavin in a bit to go drive my friend’s 02 GTS. If I like what I see/feel when I drive it. I think we can consider this one a done deal. :tup:

like mike said up above, there are dealers that will give full kbb value on a trade. I know of a few in this area that would do that because i keep on getting letters from them asking me to trade in my cobra in which they’d give me full value. now mike’s car being a vert and a low mileage cobra would probably go for a pretty penny if he finds the right dealer. :wiggle:

:word:

:help:

GIve me the names of these dealers bud!