Cobra or Viper

sure, we can race…but what do you consider a race? 0-60?

i’d like to do a stop and a roll race…it doesnt matter when we stop…ill go until you stop…speed has no effect on me…all i ask is a straight road and open…like out towards wilson on that road that goes down in between the escarpment and is all open …thats all

Sure, thats cool. Why not just go down the 400? Hey GSX, your from the Island right?

hrmmm with this i’m just so seriously thinking about the c6 … hrmmmmmm

400 fine or 219…no 990,190, ect ect…to bumpy for high speed runs…the “canyon run” would make for a sweet vid thats why i suggested it…also if dan gets done sometime soon(this year) i want a race with him and i will race him from a roll like he wants…but id also like a stop race with him too(i know he wont)…hell if you want we can try to get a viper meet ect together…ive met a couple guys that have them…

Yeah, sounds like fun. There is going to be some HUGE HP this summer. I am sure some of these guys will be happy to run some high speed pulls down the 219 or even the 400. Hey GSX, are you from the island?

COBRA

lol

all i can say is get the car you will have the most fun with whether its faster etter looking, etc. do it for yourself man :tup:

no not the island…around clarence/williamsville area…big plans finally comming through as long as my job is here to stay…looking foward to this summer a lot…

p.s im trying to convince my dad to come out maybe if we have a hp party i can get him out…

man all this talk of viper meets and high horsepower makes me wanna :cjerk:

Yeah, hope your plans go through…what car do you drive?

2002 z06…

wow marcus and fox will both have red vipers and prizms for winter kaa’s
weird…
good luck with a find mike

LOL, FOX did notice today that we both have Prizms…and they are the same color too…oh boy…

:gay2: :lol:

Ya, that is pretty ghey

Hah! And our prizms are both tan too :lol:

I just noticed in the one pic of me in the “condom hat” there is a sticker up on the visor thats pretty funny

I’ll race you before power-adder too if you want. It should put down at least 550 to the ground N/A even with lower compression. Right now I am sticking with Rolls… but I am not ruling anything out for next summer, i’ll have to see how it behaves. All I DO know is I am not putting on slicks just to do a couple races. No thanks, I have better things to spend money on than new wheels and slicks to race from a stop which I dont do anyway…

Mike and Mark Prizm Nonsense= :gay3:

uh

O snap!

Why dont you get a prizm too? We could all match :gay: Wait your viper is white, doesnt fit in with us red boyz :gtfo: :smiley: