COD 4

oh ya. Whats the ACOG scope?

[quote=“mechanicalmadness,post:80,topic:38120"”]

I all ways rent before I buy. Im a cheap ass so I hate making shity investments. I am so buying it though. I love the fact that you can shoot through 2x4 made fences and other weak material. Also love the realism when it comes to sniping.

Havent done any online play yet but look forward to it.

Someon eneeds to add me lol

Mechaniclymad is my 360 Id

[/quote]

all the money you spend on renting you could buy em on ebay for cheap if you are a cheap ass like me. renting is a waste for the most part i think. especially when its like 7-8 bucks a game.

if you don’t like it you can always resell it on ebay and someone will buy it.

I just finished the game, it was pretty good, when that nuke went off my jaw dropped. and that helicopter stage was fun, i wish there were more missions with it. The graphics of the sniper camo was ridiculous

only thing that sucks is that the online servers are effed right now

Played it for an hour, kinda hate it. Controls suck, I need a keyboard and mouse so I can actually aim and hit something.

If somebody wants a practically new copy cheap, see classifieds.

[quote=“Rx3,post:84,topic:38120"”]

Played it for an hour, kinda hate it. Controls suck, I need a keyboard and mouse so I can actually aim and hit something.

[/quote]

keep playing it man :tup: I thought the same and hated it.

played it for a while today and got a lot better… made the game a lot more fun

Haha. i hated the controls as well. Too used to the halo config. Once u get used to them they are allright.

[quote=“Rx3,post:84,topic:38120"”]

[/quote]

:rx3: Stick with it. you just have to get accustomed to the controls. Once you get good enough to call in that chopper once in a while it will all be worth it :smiley:

Im playing now with a buddy on my name if anyone wants to ply :slight_smile:

Edit: its 645am and we just beat the campaign :picard: holy fuck singleplayer is fucking amazing

did you stayed tuned after the credit…because if you didn’t…

Great GAME Bought it yesterday… Had a ton of fun. Lets play tonight!

I played online for a few hours, I am kinda hooked to the point of giving up some sleep

PSN JCuz222 if anyone with a PS3 wants to play

mike kicked everyones ass last night in COD 4, he played beta too much

[quote=“OfficerK,post:88,topic:38120"”]

did you stayed tuned after the credit…because if you didn’t…

[/quote]

sure did :smiley: :wink:

homo’s

[quote=“boxxa,post:64,topic:38120"”]

I do like this game. Only problem I have had with the COD series is I cant figure out who is on my team and who isnt so I usually blast friendlies the first 20 minutes of the game.

[/quote]

Not sure if was answered for you yet but your teammates have green names, your enemys have red names.

This game rocks. It’s alot of fun!

anyone else having connection issues? It keeps telling me i need an xbox live connection and i have one, just to be sure i downloaded a game demo from xbox live. seems a few people are having the same problem but its unclear if its xbo live or not.

I am as well, Infinity wards servers must be sucking right now. on other message boards everyone is complaining about it

I gotta admit, single player campaign really is kick ass. Brings back some memories :tup:

They do a good job of capturing the confusion and chaos of a live firefight.

so i’ve put way too much time into this game

i’m about rank 38… yea :smiley:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/xmav27x/shot0001-1.jpg

[quote=“sureshot!,post:98,topic:38120"”]

so i’ve put way too much time into this game

i’m about rank 38… yea

[/quote]

you should put that much time into answering your phone