coilovers or loweringsprings

i have a chance to buy lowering springs for my 91 240sx super hicas… i was wondering if they will screw up the camber or the steering in the back wheels!! the lowering springs are ractive and they are like 80 bucks!! are they any good? or should i wait and buy coilovers (tein He)… but shoud i go for it for 80 dollars r what???
your feedback is appreciated!!
thanx
jesse :shock:

Well i dunno about any thing ractive produces :roll: but i would say wait, save the 80 and put it towards He’s if thats what ya want. If ultimaly you want coilovers save the dough, if you want a temp solution to the monster truck, look into the Tein S.Tech’s or the RSR’s both of which i’ve heard great things about.

Haha. Ractive makes cool shoulder pads though! :lol: Ditto on the choices of springs Tyler.

k so i will not buy the lowering springs. ill wait to save up like 400 beans for tein He’s
thank you for your input

Tein HE’s for $400??? Where are you buying your stuff, cause I wanna buy from there. Maybe the Tein Lowering springs for that much, but definately not the coilovers. Those things new are like $1400.

Yeah, stay away from Ractiv stuff.

Also, lowering your car any amount will set the orginal camber on your car negative. You can get a camber adjustment done though to correct it, or if your really good, just do it yourself when you switch out the springs. The steering won’t be screwed up, or at least it shouldn’t be. Plus, if it did mess with the hicas, it would be so minute you wouldn’t even know it.

I had a set of H&R springs on my 91 240sx with a camber adjustment and it drove and looked beautiful. Talk to Todd at Tireware house on 99st 437-4555, plus my car had the Hicas system to it aswell.

i have a chance to buy lowering springs for my 91 240sx super hicas… i was wondering if they will screw up the camber or the steering in the back wheels!! the lowering springs are ractive and they are like 80 bucks!! are they any good? or should i wait and buy coilovers (tein He)… but shoud i go for it for 80 dollars r what???
your feedback is appreciated!!
thanx
jesse :shock:

Well i dunno about any thing ractive produces :roll: but i would say wait, save the 80 and put it towards He’s if thats what ya want. If ultimaly you want coilovers save the dough, if you want a temp solution to the monster truck, look into the Tein S.Tech’s or the RSR’s both of which i’ve heard great things about.

Haha. Ractive makes cool shoulder pads though! :lol: Ditto on the choices of springs Tyler.

k so i will not buy the lowering springs. ill wait to save up like 400 beans for tein He’s
thank you for your input

Tein HE’s for $400??? Where are you buying your stuff, cause I wanna buy from there. Maybe the Tein Lowering springs for that much, but definately not the coilovers. Those things new are like $1400.

Yeah, stay away from Ractiv stuff.

Also, lowering your car any amount will set the orginal camber on your car negative. You can get a camber adjustment done though to correct it, or if your really good, just do it yourself when you switch out the springs. The steering won’t be screwed up, or at least it shouldn’t be. Plus, if it did mess with the hicas, it would be so minute you wouldn’t even know it.

I had a set of H&R springs on my 91 240sx with a camber adjustment and it drove and looked beautiful. Talk to Todd at Tireware house on 99st 437-4555, plus my car had the Hicas system to it aswell.