Coilovers..

i just got my new integra n im looking for sum coilovers…whats sum goos cheap but not real cheap coilovers???

I’ve the ground control/koni setup and i like it. Its going to be hard to get a nice setup for cheap. You could do springs/struts for cheaper and get a decent ride then a coilover setup.

tein s-techs are a decent drop with a good ride, also the eibach sportline’s are a good drop and a decent ride.

i’d stay away from coilovers unless you’re going to go all out on them in which case i would suggest k-sport 36-way adjustables

if i get sum eibach sportlines…i found sum 2inch ones 4 cheap but i want 2 go lower…i know its not great 2 cut stock springs but i know afew ppl hat cut teins and eibachs…whats your guys take…i want 3inch all around

cutting springs is the most retarded **** you could possibly do.

just do it once, and do it right.

if you want a bigger drop then save up and buy coilovers. Like i said the best bang for your buck is going to be k-sports, i recommend them because of their cost, their design, and also the ride quality. They cost around $600, the are designed to be ride height adjustable using the shock body as opposed to the spring perches so you do not sacrifice suspension travel, as depicted here. By not sacrificing suspension travel you won’t have that bouncy ricer ride and you won’t immediately blow shocks out like you would shown here with these skunk2’s for example.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f280/mugencivic117/K-sportgoodness.jpg

x2 for k-sports…they def worth the money

tein ftw