Colonie is Steppin it up

Like I siad in my other post I know this i was just sating they are the exception, i never said theyre wasnt a reason… again my father was a cop for 22 years, i personaly know… as in i’ve grown up with them, other cops that have been on longer than my father that have told me the truth about a lot of shit… and givin me explinations as to why cops do certain things… Maybe because you personaly don’t know a cop whos been on the force for a long time you feel that every cop is out to get you for somethign as stupid as tint…

As I said, I never said they dident like it to generate revenue… but they have those checks for a reason… its not just to generate revenue, inspection/registration is done for a reason and thats what the checks are primarly for, not some quota in money they have to meet…

As far as the “end of the month quota”

1. Quotas are illegal… not saying that means they dont exist…
  2. Cops are not told how many tickets they need to hand out… they would like you to issue tickets when warrented and show you are doing your job… but they are not given quotas that they must abide by…

Again… I know cops personaly, have my whole life comes with the territory of having family members in law enforcement… Belive me, I bitch and moan when a cop busts my balls abotu soemthing stupid… Again, I have never had a cop just stop me just for my tint…which is illegal, nor my open exhaust… The only time i’ve gotten my balls busted for those thigns was when I was Speeding or doing something else illegal… or my inspection was up