Colonie is Steppin it up

true, but thats the one thing thats a challenge for a lot of people who have a job where they deal with people. if you’re having a bad day, its tough not to take it out on others. and if an officer is having a shitty day and they start yelling at somebody they just pulled over, theyre venting some aggression. i got yelled at by a cop one time. he was literally yelling like it was personal. he got stuck with traffic directing for the day. it was hot outside and hes standing by HVCC and theres a SHITTON of cars going by. i understand that he got frustrated. i had finished classes for the day, it was a gorgeous bright summer day and i had my music turned up. i got close to him and he just shot daggers at me with his eyes. he proceeded to yell at me full volume after i shut the music off and then he made me go sit in the parkinglot nearby for 25 minutes, like a kid standing in the corner. then he told me to beat it after he talked to a superior and they told him that its a ridiculous reason to stop somebody. i was lectured again for 5 minutes and let go. the thing is, you cant really mouth off to cops in a situation like that and a lot of times they abuse that fact. you just gotta be professional and take your frustrations to the shooting range, ro run it out on a treadmill, go boxing or something.