Colonie is Steppin it up

Troopers were all over 787 today well until a truck rolled over on the ramp to rennsalaer then it was clear sailing.

yeah they are!!

why, lower your car, why have ehxuast, why change out headlights, why put rims on your car, why modify cars in any way shape or form. illegal or legal the cops have more of a reason to fuck with you.

OH NOES…my bike doesn’t have seatbelts! :ahh

Lol I was thinking about that on my way to work on my bike. I was like hmm I don’t have seatbelts, guess that’s what the helmet/gear is for…

:rofl:rofl hah, Ray :lol

+1 lol damn pigs!

If he didn’t test the tint, you cannot be found guilty. He cannot tell how much light can pass through a medium based on his eye. Unless he is JCark!?

+1!!!1

you sure?

actually this car is in florida 9 months out of the year so the tints are quite helpful with the heat and the front plate I’ve just been to lazy to put back on :rofl like I said before I know they are illegal (atleast back here) but I choose to drive it like that anyways, not angry about the ticket just suprised at how much the police force have stepped up patrol

I got pulled in also… but then set free for unknown cause

i cant say i have been stopped at any of these. but im not worried, im all legit.

jammer you got released because they fear the reaper.

i talked to a colonie cop and he was saying how they are cracking down more than ever on mufflers and tint… thats their new thing

prolly because of all the bullshit in the lower lot. so there gonna pick on all imports now

yeah thanks alot to them ricans

stock exhaust and no tint ftw :excited

side exhaust and legal tint!:excited

haha lucky you my damn thing sounds like an army tank fml im just waiting for a ticket

don’t flatter yourself :smiley: :lol

hahah i hate it:Idiots:Idiots