***Come play GTR2 ***

It is much, much easier to play with assists, if you’re trying to play that down then thats a bit silly. You need to remember it’s a game, it will be easier than driving IRL no matter what, so why not make it challenging (Or as possible as it can be)?
I don’t see the point of racing competitivley at all online if the settings are so dumbed down you can slide around corners at much higher speed, gaining unrealistic lap times.

The NFS reference was because you seem to want things very easy and basic. It is an arcade game, this is a ‘Simulation’.

By the way, 0 posts - I just don’t post anywhere else on this forum because I’m not really into the whole tune up your car thing in real life, no need to be smart because you have nothing else to turn to after your first argument.

If you’d just like to have fun rather than get annoyed because you’re beaten with no aids (trust me, I know how it feels to spin out when you’re doing well and get smoked by someone :P) then maybe you would be more suited to racing against the AI with your custom settings than in a league anyway? :wink:

It really doesn’t bother me either way, but If there is going to be a league, shouldn’t it be non easy mode?