***Come play GTR2 ***

Nice shots!

Ok here’s the plan, I’m going to try leaving the server up 24/7. The amount of people I’ve given the password to shouldn’t overload my connection.

This way all you pussies who can’t stay up late will be able to go racing earlier. :wink:

We’ll see how this goes. :tup:

If you want to get on the server, PM me for a password.

must…build…new…computer

As soon as I get a new video card and a wheel I’m in on this…

Any recommendations for stuff that is maybe a year or so outdated so I dont get raped $$$ wise?

Well, I built my system for $1300…

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
2GB DDR400 RAM
NVidea 7950 GT KO
250GB SATA hard drive
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard
Lite-on 16x DVD±R/RW drive
Enermax 500W power supply
Windows XP Pro
Zalman CPU cooler

I re-used the case, keyboard, mouse and monitor from an old system.

Doing some track work tonight … see ya’ll online.

KK

My weekend is here so I’ll be on tearing it up. Or tearing bumpers off. :slight_smile:

Just ordered a new video card, so I should be joining you guys in a few days :slight_smile:

two more wrong coast guys plan on joining up tonight. We might have 10+ tonight :tup:

What time is stuff going on?

~11pm, give or take an hour. Some people will show up earlier, some people will show up later.

The Rula woke me up last nite with his mad loud DSM :stuck_out_tongue:

I need to come play some nite when I am free

Finally got it in the mail :tup:

Yay!

I got down to 1:45 before the server restarted. Man that was fun, I should have been sleeping an hour ago lol. I’ve been missing out!

Whats your car of choice? I was using the Ferrari the whole time cuz I didn’t know what else to use.

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/thechase.jpg

Was trying so hard on that last lap to catch you. Oh well maybe next time. :slight_smile:

What track were you guys at? Lap times?

That was Enna Pergusa…I think fastest laps were around 1:45ish. I hated that track, all chicanes and a couple sweeping turns.
I’ve only driven the porsche and ferrari, I thought the porsche felt slow and it sounds like crap, it takes a differents driving style to make fast. tried the TVR last night, you can barely see out of it. I like drivng the ferrari.

I thought ConeKiller ran like a 1:41, I had the third fastest time for awhile at like 1:47.

Yeah I think the funniest part of last night was during qualifying when instead of going through the chicane like a normal person I took the barrier out and took two of you guys out with me.

Best was a 1:47 during the last lap of the race when I was trying to run down Rx3. Consistant between 1:48-1:51 though during the race.