Cop caught 50+ over

What, has the 50 over rule changed or something? Why wouldn’t his SUV be impounded?

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/03/24/13344261.html

He lives in Whitby I belive, just down the street from me.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Add: I luled.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Add: I luled.

I hope i hear a lot more of these stories. It will show that they too are just as bad if not worse then everyone else on the road. This reminds me of the lady cop who rear ended some one because she wasn’t paying attention. And when that peel region cop died because he was speeding with no cause. They found his sirens weren’t even on and it wasn’t even icy out. Lost control of his cruiser and wrapped it around a pole. Tsk Tsk

^ Pesky poles jumping out at people all the time all Ninja lyke

They should drop the hammer just like if any of us were to break the speeding laws…I hope they make an example out of him…

This law is retarded and just a money grab.

Make laws like in germany and make better fucken roads/highways/driver training. Done deal. Stop milking us people for money. It’s just a huge media/government PR stunt. Really gets on my nerves even hearing about it anymore.

And this is not the first time cops are caught doing it. Whoopie do. Of course they’ll most likely get away with it or a wrist slap, while some random civillian will pay gobs of money to the stealership government while the media will fear monger with stupendous non-sensical articles

^^^^ +1

^^, yup.

i d like to say this to bill 203. ^^ …l…

Don’t tell me you guys are questioning Julian Fantino? If he said these laws are making Ontario streets safer, you can bet your ass they are! We’re becoming a world leader in highway traffic safety due to Fantino’s leadership.

In other news, you can’t drive a day in Brampton without seeing an accident and nearly being in several others that are no fault of your own.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

The officer’s defence: “I was just making sure my fellow officers were Doing their jobs properly. There were public reports of lower ranking patrol officers in that area, ignoring speeder. I decided to investigate the issue internally and went undercover as as a regular civillian, travelling at a higher speed limit to see if the officers were patrolling and running radar as I had their supervisor assign and train them to do. I wasn’t racing your lord, I was just doing an internal investigation as a staff seargent.”

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

The officer’s defence: “I was just making sure my fellow officers were Doing their jobs properly. There were public reports of lower ranking patrol officers in that area, ignoring speeder. I decided to investigate the issue internally and went undercover as as a regular civillian, travelling at a higher speed limit to see if the officers were patrolling and running radar as I had their supervisor assign and train them to do. I wasn’t racing your lord, I was just doing an internal investigation as a staff seargent.”

okay… then we are just doing our investigation on police by doing 180 on hwy and 220 on local?? man… i dont really like talking to police… but a lier on top of being police? oh man i fucking hate them.

i lol’d

I believe they dont take your car anymore, but its like a HEAVY money speeding ticket you cant win unless that cop doesnt show up!

Correct me if I am wrong anybody in law!!

i agree with xcsv, defenitely not the first time

stupid laws, waste of time.

scrap the whole thing and go back to the old system

^^ +1 on bings idea.

old system could f some one up real good too imo… heck i lost my licence for 3 years when i was 18. and couldnt get any insurance for 4 years since then. after 4 years i remember paying 4200/ 6 month policy.

stupid bill 203 is putting more drivers / riders in danger imo… and on top of it… goverment is making less mula off people since lot of people will give up their bike and cars due to this stupid bill 203…

Speeding will NEVER go away. You can eitheir take the conservative stiffer penalties approach or the liberal, “let’s designate certain sections of certain highways to a higher speed” approach. Or sit in the middle with the old system. What we do know is that the system we have now isn’t working. You hear about these high speed incidents just as frequently as before. I haven’t noticed a sizeable reduction. If seargents are ven doing it then it obviously isn’t as effective as it is touted to be.

my ass is bleeding