It's still a stupid law

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/10/8336206.html

It doesnt make me feel any better about it that they are charging their own… it still doesnt make any sense.

hey ive got a question about this law…

lets say im going like 200, im obviously 50 over, so is the max fine 50 over?

Maxx Fine Is Jail

No.

You go to jail.

And get butt rapped.

lol.

But srsly, technically, you still get charged going 50+, but when you go to court, they fuck you over for going even faster the just 50+

Ya diggy?

You’ll get the 50 over fine and a speeding ticket.

I still maintain that you should use the same defense that got the cop off DUI charges in Barrie… Get an aftermarket ECU, go over 190km/h, and then take it to court claiming that our cars have a factory ECU speed cut at 190km/h, so it’s not possible for you to have been going that fast. The radar must have been faulty.

well fuck… i guess that plan is out the window… id like to keep my cornhole intact…

Never would have happened if she didn’t leave the kitchen.

^ lol
Word

^haha x2 - maybe she was trying to get dinner on the table for 5 o’clock

^^bahaha.

Sheeit that’s cold. But true.

Pay backs a bitch.

owned. its a fairly executed law, a speeding cop is not necessarily safer then anyone else, if someone cuts them off they can cause just as much disaster as anyone else.

who cares. dont speed, dont fuck up, or dont get caught.

I agree that she should be charged like everybody else that gets caught; however, they impound a vehicle that they own??? Why not assign the vehicle to somebody that will actually do their job and allow the resources and gas (that we all pay for through our nose) to be used in a useful way.

^^ Because… impound fees are like $80 a day, plus towing fees… they will end up paying like $700… I don’t care if a real cop can use the car… they should have to pay fees also

The fine, assuming the officer will have to pay that as well, can range anywhere from $2,000 - $10,000.

The car should have been impounded and crushed

Their just trying to make driving boring what they should do is suspend the licenses of people who fucking go 80km/h on the highway, leave huge gaps in between cars and cause traffic on the highway.

Is this spoken from experience! :eek:

^^ LOL

No no, and I pray the I never do experience it knock on wood