COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Like…why do people still have vax cards?

I love that society is ok with giving people a Felony for vax card bullshit and lets dudes out on probation for raping a drugged 14yo girl.

Also insane that Chris had to serve prison time for street racing, but again these dude go free (even though they’ve ‘served’ some time in jail already, they should be vaporized off this planted).

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/three-men-sentenced-to-probation-for-raping-and-filming-14-year-old-girl/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/15/health/covid-rising-uk-us/index.html

It will be important for people to understand they may be able to take their masks off for a few weeks, Althoff said, but they might also need to go back to wearing them regularly if cases spike.

That guy, along with anyone else that suggests we go back to masking, needs to be executed publicly and violently. Might I recommend drawn and quartered?

3 Likes

So not only is Shenzhen shut down but they are going to give every person there 3 PCR tests over the next week… Thats 17million x 3…

How is this even possible?

Dan

Its easy when your country is ran by a ruthless dictator… I’ve done a lot of work in China, they get stuff done by throwing bodies on it. Need PCR tests? They’ll get a million people making them at the snap of a finger.

1 Like

Was thinking more of the administration and processing the tests. But yea, lots of bodies to go around.

I guess our factory is still going, some. Anyone that lives there is allowed to work. So pretty much its assembly people only.

And all this for something like 250 cases out of 17M

Dan

Prime example was the start of covid and the ridiculous construction of their hospital at the center of Covid.

If this was New York there would maybe be like 3 at max!

they sent every kid in school home with 20 tests up here over the holidays.

what better way of increasing case counts than distributing huges quantities of tests and some paranoia to boot?

if you think we aren’t going to live with revolving mandates for the rest f our lives and our children’s lives then you’re kidding yourself.

Still need them to travel outside the states :frowning:

Depends. I know you dont anymore for Ireland…

Go local sports team…
Sound on for full effect.

Loud Boos For NY Governor At The Rangers Game In NYC (rumble.com)

1 Like

Saw that this happen but didn’t watch. This is great!!! I love that the boos were so much louder than any cheering.

And just like that, all of those people who were saying the Ottawa Apartment arson was done by a Convoy protester were completely wrong.

Shocking! You mean the people with the bounce houses for the kids that were shoveling random people’s sidewalks aren’t arsonists?

2 Likes

They probably were the ones that put the fire out or helped. lol

So a few months ago we had 2 of my co-workers die within a week of each other. Both fully vaccinated. They weren’t at the point where they qualified for the booster (time wise). Both had heart attacks. One was 56 and had just retired 4 months prior, and the other guy was 49. This was from January. Last week another guy had a heart attack. Thankfully he lived, and is recovering. Same deal with him, fully vaccinated, 2-shots but not yet needing the booster. He’s 50~ish years old. In the past 15 years, I can’t name a single guy that had a heart attack. Seems a little fishy to me. We are typically in excellent cardiovascular health doing what we do at UPS. Has anyone else experienced similar things with their job, or family?

sorry to hear that. but yes. my uncle just passed of a heart attack 3 weeks post-booster with no prior history. mid 60’s very active.

my father has had his first 2 cardiac-events after dose 2 and then after booster and is on a few heart meds now. mid 60’s.

all going according to plan.

Safe and Effective

Work FINALLY lifted mask and temp testing requirements this am. Praise baby jesus.

3 Likes