COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

That is so great. I’m sure it feels good to see it happening as well. Again, best of luck to her and for next season!
Still wishing I got myself into boardercross. I love speed and sending it. 66.6 mph is my fastest on a snowboard. (If I had a stiffer snowboard I probably would have gone quicker) Also managed to do this with my DSLR camera in my hand. It was super sketchy. lol

Good for her. I missed states b/c I overslept and missed the bus to sectionals (parents were in mexico) and only got to run slalom.
whoops.

Dan

2 Likes

@1QIKZ
This you?

到英语

Dào yīngyǔ

1 Like

I wonder how true this is.

@Motocrossx23

That was especially true in an electrical wiring class her eldest son takes, she said. The class is dominated by more right-wing boys: “the masculine, macho boys, they’re all more Trump-supporting,” she said, while her son is “a little more left, personality wise.” Her son told her the other electrical-wiring students often make fun of mask-wearing.

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Peer-pressure-is-ending-mask-usage-in-schools-16976598.php

2 Likes

Sucks that the kid feels bullied.

However. If he continues down that road, he will be bullied a lot more.

Contractors are the worst sometimes.
By the time I get home after a project, I swear A LOT.

1 Like

I have many thoughts on the continued masking.

I made a blanket statement to all my students that if they wanted to continue to wear masks, I would not tolerate anyone shaming those students. But I also made it very clear, that if the students who were going to continue wearing mask wore them under their nose or occasionally took them off for periods of time, that they should just leave them off for good as it’s nothing more than a relic of the pandemic.

A lot of students seemed to understand that second statement and are no longer wearing masks. The students who are still properly wearing masks are fine, it literally does not matter either way.

5 Likes

1 Like

Perfect candidate for a suicide vest.

5 Likes

These people live in a different universe.

Probably be ok with it as long as you wiped the the vest down with lysol wipes first.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Apparently the Chinese gov’t shut down all of Shenzhen for a week b/c of covid.

It’s funny that they are still playing pandemic. If only they had uninterrupted access to the internet to see that the rest of the world is done playing already…

1 Like

heh yea. They prob have 10 cases or something.

Another one fucking up their lives with fake vax cards…