COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

i think most of the people that used to be on here died suddenly. its why there only like ten of us left that regularly post.

6 Likes

lol

How tho?

And same question here.

This is fine.

Cmon man…this kinda shit happened every other day when I was growing up.

1 Like

Well all these work trips caught up to me, I have a case of ‘summer Covid’. Had a headache and fever today, sweats, seemed to break and hopefully on the mend.

are you guys keeping ivermectin handy? is it known to work in your circles?

The first time I had Covid I got it drips and all that, this time I did nothing. I was basically fine as of today, mowed the lawn (7 acres) trimmed hedges, cut down some trees and burned them. Been living in my basement to keep the wife and kids away from it all. Going to do some wrenching tomorrow.

I will say having a doctor or source to get medicine you actually want to use is huge to me. If you don’t have this easily attended, you should change doctors.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wife just spied a family of 4 with full fresh air respirator hoods / belt packs on renewing their passports Gloves too.

Like this

3 Likes

lol, now I really want to know where they’re trying to go

1 Like

They’re already dead.

1 Like

WTF are people actually thinking?

I don’t understand how one can live life with this type of fear?
One of the scariest things is that we’re 3 years into “living with it” and we still have people acting like this, driving around, masked up with windows up in their cars.

2 Likes

admitting you were duped by the TV into believing something preposterous is scarier than having everyone know you’re a moron.

2 Likes

lmao

I still see one at least once a week, walking or biking alone in the suburbs while wearing a face diaper. It’s mind blowing.

Ebola camp?

People like that are a staple in Ithaca.

1 Like