COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

Gooooo fuck yourself lol. My biggest worry is that my city just voted a Dem mayor (who was a freaking news anchor). Living in FL has had huge perks throughout the plandemic and I don’t want to see that shit go sideways in my city or I may have to find a new one.

1 Like

I WILL NOT wear a fucking mask again. There will be no nore compromises. Im done.

2 Likes

“What is with everybody?
Don’t you want to protect yourself and everyone around you?”

-Not said by me

be careful bois.

i am going to reserve judgement for a while. the first round was clearly bullshit but that doesnt mean they wont go from a 0.01% fatality virus and then hit us with the ole’ H5N1 or some other shit with like a 4-8% fatality rate. especially after they throttled the immune systems of a few billion people.

there is a reason they’ve had dozens of biolabs gain-of-functioning the shit outta these viruses. They intend to use them.

have your Vitamin I on standby.

2 Likes

Honestly, if COVID-23/24 is the real deal, I hope it just ends me. I’m over all of this.

Just remember, in most of the reports, that I read at least, the stats that were reported on comorbidities, magically the flu just disappeared from those stats like it doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t believe any of the shit posted by these entities (the one I’m referring was specifically the CDC)

Mark my words. Lockdowns are coming.

Get ready for the rich men north of Richmond to start getting power hungry with draconian mandates!

Every school year people get sick, it’s like clockwork. You cram a bunch of kids into a small environment for multiple hours a day. That being said, if we’re going to go remote, I’d be fine with doing it in September lol.

https://twitter.com/0rf/status/1694370372005560377?t=J4KWYy0wpNKV8nixFT4RoA&s=19

1 Like

Well now…

Rebecca had become fearful of the state of the world during the pandemic and concluded she needed to live off the grid to protect her teenage son.

The state still probably counted them as covid deaths too.

2 Likes

Well if it wasn’t for Covid, am I right lol

1 Like

So masks don’t work…but Fuckfaci wants us to “abide” by mandates if they are put into place.

Get fucked, you shit head.

Even the big guy doesn’t like the masks

“Fauci is ‘concerned’ that people won’t comply if masking recommendations…”

He can be concerned as he wants. I’m not fucking wearing masks again. Plain and simple.

has it occured to anyone, this time around, to just on purpose be a super big pro-masker, pro-vaxxer this time around but mainly directing that energy to the already pro-maskers and pro-vaxxers that they arent pro-mandate enough and that the science clearly says so?

1 Like

Embrace & Amplify :kissing:

lol

3 Likes

he just won 3 million dollars