COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

oooff…

this dude is sometimes over the top. but imagine if this turns out to be true and then we find out it happened elsewhere too?

lots of professional athletes lied and there have been rings of elites caught buying fakes over the years

Cant tell if real tho since it isn’t seeming to matter

Man, I’m bored of COVID.

Also, I was just in Guelph Ontario and saw more masks than I have since this shit was a thing. Brutal.

1 Like

it’s forever bro.

front page, top story from CBC news today… very important.

1 Like

ads have been running here as non-approved, but emergency authorized for that. “Myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported”

I sure hope the US can push another one through so I have one more option to avoid.

1 Like

Had a business lunch with a ‘normie’ today.

He casually mentioned that his best performing business is an auto parts store that he bought during covid from the long time owner who died 3 days after getting vaxd.

Normies are people who arent fully awakened yet.

The other guy with us was with me at the convoy so we quickly looked at each other stunned.

2 Likes

The agency with the greatest percentage of in-office staff for the three months was the State Department at 49 percent. The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) took home the prize for the least space utilization (7 percent).

Such a shame.

1 Like

dat turbo-cancer tho

Good. Got what he deserved.

fuck yeah.

4 Likes

Americans need to stop smoking and start eating better. Clearly.
https://twitter.com/benswann_/status/1737547395766858206

seems like 25% of people have COVID right now and also seeing lots of adverse reactions catching up to people.

going to be a super fun 2024.

Pretty sure my family just went through with this. Started Christmas weekend with soreness and very drained, not wanting to move or do shit. Seemed to feel better Christmas day/day after… but then quickly changed to a completely stuffed up nose for the next week and now still clearing shit out like I got a sinus infection. One of the longer colds I’ve dealt with lately and one that dragged.

I had it in November, fucking suuuccckkkeeeddd. Felt just as bad as when I had the OG version, except this time I didn’t lose my smell or taste for 2 moths.

I have no idea if it helps, but i take zinc and D every day like a good little supplimenter.

I usually get some chest congestion once a year when the weather changes, but i figure it was Skyrizi that made this years hang around for over 2 weeks.

2 Likes

just googled skyrizi, cant believe that is a legit name for something.

do you kiddos have reliable access to Vitamin ‘I’(vermectin)?

I do, I have a script for it too but I’ve made it through the whole “official” pandemic and up through this holiday without anything more than a stuffy nose for 3 days back in 2021. I take vitamin D, Zinc and Zyrtec everyday. I also just started taking methylated folate and wow…guys, do some research and get some.

Because I got the first round of Moderna vax I’ve been to the cardiologist once a year since and thus far I think I got a batch of garbage because I’ve not had any issues. Still have not tested positive for covid either, so I’m attributing it to my vitamin regiment and overall health, plus my iron clad teacher immune system.

1 Like