COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

is rumble like youtube

Rumble is uncensored youtube

Just published. :mask:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(23)02501-1/fulltext

interesting.

Where did they get that ‘science’ from though? they were not the originators nor the soul practitioners of it.

https://x.com/ShaunRickard67/status/1722828640830771304?s=20

THIS LINK:

this is probably the final bellweather case in Canada as to whether our courts are 100% complicit in the crimes and breach of the charter.

I believe this is the case that simply challenged section 5 of the charter under the travel rights because that clause specifically says you cannot inhibit travel even in an emergency. Case was filed by the last living signatory of the charter.

dimissed as ‘moot’ even though mootness requires that it couldnt happen again. and appeal dismissed because it is not in the public interest.

they wont even let a single credible case advance up here.

Post deleted in your link above

Added the retweet of it.

1 Like

Oooooofff this boy goes in hard this week

i’ve said aloud a few times lately with respect to the israel/palestine conflict that one reasons for the timing of the IDF standing down to allow Oct 7 is because of what is speculated below.

Israel vax’d first and most. meaning they will be the first to deal with all of the turbo cancers, myocarditis, blood clots and destruction of the immune system etc.

a distraction will be needed that keeps the social fabric together. War is the only one with enough scale to keep people from revolting against the state. similar timing to alledged spanish flu vs. WWI

original video posted below to imbed. it’s one of those that you have to trust the translation though.

Sorry boys but i am going to keep posting this stuff.

Good testimony and data here.

lol, is this real?

i’ve had this chat a few times with respect to varous professions.

You cannot identify as having completed a surgery. You have to have actually completed the surgery.

But you can identify, when you are a psychiatrist, as having served your patients, when you havent done anything but been in a room and had a chat.

I can identify as a psychiatrist and probably get away with it for months or years if you send me patients. Wouldnt last a day as a surgeon.

Same goes with most skilled trades.

3 Likes

I laugh at things like marriage counselors who are often single females who can’t hold a relationship of their own.

3 Likes

The vax mandates were more effective than any missile strike. Thats how we know its intentional.

Ravaged our ranks up here.

Happened to catch this last night.

Basically they are saying that the vax and/or covid could be causing micro blood clots in many people that are experiencing long covid etc. Its essentially changing the structure of the clots into something the body cant easily remove.

The fix is a series of blood thinners.

Thats a pretty disturbing chart actually… huge uptick in deaths

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1729927924445278355

well that settles that i guess.

2 Likes

covid24.com is available…

1 Like