COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

NYC… “Athletes don’t have to worry about being vax’d anymore, just you peasants”.

1 Like

really funny his quote, use of the word ‘needle’ and then the dismissal of it all as a rib fracture or something that it isnt

Foo Fighters drummer died at 50. Complaints of chest problems. Potentially another vaxxed chalked up with a heart attack.

Edit: potentially more traction on my thoughts. It was reported in that past that Taylor was an anti-vaxxer but was “pressured” into getting vaccinated.

“The Bogota municipal government issued a statement Saturday that the city’s emergency center had received a report of a patient with ‘chest pain’ and sent an ambulance, though a private ambulance had already arrived at the hotel in northern Bogota.”

2nd edit: theory potentially busted: In the urine toxicological test performed on Taylor Hawkins’ body, 10 types of substances were initially found, including: THC (marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids.

since i saw the meme on this in the meme thread i googled it to confirm.

it is a genuine cause for celebration when these people die like this.

It feels like we should celebrate what we would see as karma, but these people have families and friends and it sucks for them.

I would love to know if universities have had more students die in the last year than any other year.

war bruh. it’s fine when the enemy dies

to your question, and this is not easy to find content on but has been circulating for weeks:

the DOD data that was just revised/delete was also pretty damning. i can find content on that if you want it.

1 Like

Nice.
I have not been keeping up with covid.

Thomas Renz is one of the new lawyers trying to ruin their career by revealing truths. he’ll be cast aside wtih all the election fraud lawyers soon enough even though they have the data to back their claims.

This was from one of the senate hearings hosted by Sen. Ron Johnson. The whole session was pretty wild.

nothing to see here…

and…

1 Like

Get ready, here we go again.

of course, heard they had 2 deaths… lock that shit down again.

2 Likes

Who gives a flying rats fuck about cases?! Unless I see bodies piled at the curb there’s no reason or ANY reaction. Fuckholes.

2 Likes

Would.

2 Likes

yes.

i would let her boss me around without limits for a while out of respect.

2 Likes

First, that issuing the order is beyond CDC’s statutory authority granted by Congress in 42 U.S.C. § 264a. Second, that the CDC’s action was really a rule (i.e., a regulation) rather than an order, and therefore had to go through a process of public notice and opportunity for public comment before taking effect. And third, that it violates the APA because it is “arbitrary and capricious,” meaning that it was not the result of reasoned decisionmaking.

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

I am enjoying the salt from the branch covidians today freaking out about their flights they have booked and “what ever am I going to do now that there will be people without masks on my flight!?!?!?”

PS… Someone go bump the Biden memes thread. I’m at my 3 post limit. :wink:

1 Like

sending fake results to hundreds of people, telling them they had tested negative for the coronavirus when laboratories had not actually run their tests. Some tests were never processed at all

You know this happened in more than one State.

Under the settlement, Sameday is also required to comply with a court injunction banning it from making false claims and engaging in other illegal business practices.

Sooooo… They can’t do what was already illegal before? lol

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/beyond-outrageous-la-company-accused-of-faking-hundreds-of-covid-test-results/ar-AAWrjOt

Related.