COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

this is normalizing.

i have a new associate whose 30 year old daughter has been hospitalized with cardiac issues 5 times (twice by ambulance) in the last few months post booster.

at least normies are starting to understand what has happened and continues to happen. it’s just a shame what has had to happen for some of them to wake up and a further shame that the total % of people who truly get it still remains a minority.

See I’m worried that I got the Moderna initial 2 doses, no reaction…but absolutely no fucking plans of ever getting boosted, nor is my wife.

It seems as though at this point if I had any issues I would be experiencing them and especially since I’m not boosted. But I worry about overexerting myself and having heart issues, not going to lie.

dont be mad… but… you’ll be getting exactly the number of injections that you are told to get. we all will.

Moderna with booster here, but mainly for the convenience factor. I would be surprised if they find a way to enforce this going forward. I would predict COVID shots following the lines of flu shots, in which case I would not be getting any further doses (never have taken the flu shot either).

That being said, my wife (Pfizer) finally came down with it last week and had typical cold symptoms that she’s getting over. I never showed any signs so I did not take any tests.

Can we all please move on to the monkey pox.

I have enjoyed seeing covid positive people at work 5 days after testing positive, but we really need to lower the threshold infection levels where the govt. can step in and help.

… but someday you want to get monkeypox?

3 Likes

Meh, there are nicer viral infections…

1 Like

treaty time bruh

The bottles were found in gas stations, public spaces and government buildings, often with warnings to pump slow: the sanitizer shot out fast and onto people’s clothes and shoes.

Who else has been a victim of these NYS pumps???

1 Like

Just mix it with 91 and burn it in cars.

2 Likes

NEVER would get near that shit, it smelled like urine.

We bought cranberry scented hand sanitizer at work for every classroom, in gallon pumps…and guess what it smells like? Cranberry vodka. Guess how much I have left after 2 years now? Just about a gallon.

2 Likes

Anyone else think we should start a Monkeypox ‘22 thread?

how about just a revolving, man-made virus thread?

2 Likes

Man made horrors well within comprehension?

So my wifes family is supper annoyed. A week ago we had a 70th Bday party for one of her uncles. This weekend was supposed to be an aunts 80th bday party.
One of the family members apparently knew they were in contact with someone with covid. Apparently was starting to feel symptoms and instead of staying home, came around the entire family and hugged everyone.
Well… The bday party this weekend is now canceled because her going to be 80 yr old aunt just came down with covid. The family is super pissed because this family member literally is posting on fb saying how it’s been a week since she saw her daughter or niece or something because of having covid. (that post is what started a chain reaction of people getting pissed and realizing why people around the family are now getting sick)

I don’t have a problem with anyone really coming around me with covid. However if you knowingly aren’t feeling good and you knowingly were around someone with covid, why the hell are you bringing that around 80yr old people.

I mean, it’s a dick move regardless of COVID. If you’re sick…just like…don’t go places until you’re better.

1 Like
  1. Dick move.
  2. You can say you were part of a super spreader event.

Hopefully everyone recovers just fine and in a year or so this will just be something your family jokes about at Thanksgiving. “Remember that time you gave us all covid you asshole?”

4 Likes

I will say going anywhere if you’re sick now is stupid.