COVID-19/20/21/22 Discussion (NOW COVID-23?)

yeah there will be no amnesty. ever.

1 Like

safe and effective… and undeniable in the data.

Correlation that trips your confirmation bias is not proof :wink:

Would help if the link to the source data worked

how do you correlate anomalies?

Also

EXCLUSIVE: More Documented Cases of COVID Vaccine Injuries in Canadian Military Than COVID Hospitalizations EXCLUSIVE: More Documented Cases of COVID Vaccine Injuries in Canadian Military Than COVID Hospitalizations

it goes here:

https://explore.data.abs.gov.au/vis?tm=births&pg=0&df[ds]=ABS_ABS_TOPICS&df[id]=BIRTHS_MONTH_OCCURRENCE&df[ag]=ABS&df[vs]=1.0.0&hc[Measure]=Births&pd=1975%2C&dq=1..AUS.A&ly[cl]=TIME_PERIOD&ly[rw]=MONTH_OCCUR

Do you believe the accuracy of data that Victoria had 21 births for December 2021? When that average monthly is around 6,000?

Well, had covid again just the other week. Probably the weakest cold I’ve had in my life. Didn’t get stuffed up, only felt weak. Only reason I knew I had it is because my wife tested based on how she was feeling. (threw up one day, had the test and decided to test as she deals with families and not looking to pass it)

Thanks.

I’ve been sick since Sunday. 102 fever, stuffed up, etc.

Tested for the vid….negative.

Still no covid since the start of this. This is actually the first time I’ve been noticeably sick since the pandemic started, I’ll take it.

1 Like

blah blah…

All your free test’s probably expired. :stuck_out_tongue:

My daughter has been sick about a week, on the tail end of it now. No fever but an UGLY cough and tired. Wife caught it a few days ago and took a sick day yesterday and a half day today. Knock on wood I’m ok. Been popping zinc pretty consistently since the kid got sick. None of us have tested for covid nor will we ever again. All the at home test the school keeps sending home just go straight in the trash. The nurse at school tried to tell me we needed to test our daughter and we said no. Then she said, “well, you can use an at home test and you only need to report to us if it’s positive”. LMAO, ok lady, guess you can go ahead and assume it was negative then because I will not be contacting you.

2 Likes

My favorites were the ones the 'gubment delivered to everyone via USPS in the middle of winter when it said right on the box “test kits must be kept above 35 degrees or they’re ineffective”. Awesome, stuck them in people’s mailboxes all over the north when it was anywhere from -10 to 30 degrees outside.

regarding testing:

PCR inventor dies before he can go Malone/McCollough about PCR being completely not appropriate for testing for CONVID

I haven’t used any home tests, I had to get one at Degraff because I needed blood work for my yearly (my doctor is right behind the hospital).

My one co-worker (not my department) asked if I’d be wearing a mask when I go back to work tomorrow and I just wrote “lol.” back to them. That was a funny thing to ask.

Only place I’ve been in the last 4-5 months that required a mask was a few weeks ago at Quest for my yearly blood work and they said they’re only doing it because they’re doing so much covid testing. My response to her saying that was, “People are still testing?”

3 Likes

Been at millard filmore since around 2am and the whole place is mask city.
Unless you wait at the tim hortons area.

One visitor policies etc.
Easily waved due to my old mans condition though. Even got my 16 y/o in.

Labcorp also required a mask.

Had to call off for tomorrow 102 fever. Orchard Park Elementary schools have been a ghost town only had 20 of my 50 kids on my bus for take home today.

2 Likes

yeah ghost towns up here too. i heard something in the 20-25% absentee rate but that was a while ago. i am sure they are not really reporting on this anymore.