Crash on wolf Road

Picking up some bagels this morning saw the CPD doing a crash scene analysis around what was def. a motorcycle, looked to be a sport bike. Didnt look good hope its no one on here.

Yeh i heard about this, guy didnt make it though

Where was this?

Any details on the bike? Color?

Black, Looker to be and older sport bike long squarish tailight. On wolf road right by the Old Chicago building. Bike landed in the first couple spots. CPD had the right lane closed from before the old chicago building up to the Linen place with surveyors and some other machines taking data. Which usually indicates a shitty outcome for those involved. Wasn’t much of the bike left just the tail and rear swing arm and tire I couldnt see there the other part was or wasn’t.

WOW. :wow

That sucks…

That sucks. Wolf Road constantly has a lot of traffic and I rarely have gone over 40mph on that road. With the extent of the damage (half of the bike gone) I wonder how fast the guy was going and or how fast the car was going that hit him if any.

Wow, sorry to hear this :(.

damn that shits rough

we just cleaned up a mess on rt 9 and farm to market in c/p …bike washed rear at intersection "he jumped the light " and got hit about 60 mph by a f-150

Um :wow

I don’t want to know what you mean by “mess” then.

Yea I saw the cops there this morning when I went to hannaford. I was wondering what they were doing with every thing roped off

that sucks i hate hearing stuff like this

I just saw another accident on Wolf rd too. Right in front of Colonie Center, a couple CPD flew by me trying to get to the scene…

I believe this is the story of what happened at the moment

damn… Feel sorry for his family!

RIP… my brother just bought a motorcycle too

What did he buy?

Arent the trees on Wolf road on the inside edge of the sidewalks?

holly shit man,

from that link its hard to say what really happened, all we know is its a fatal accident and it doesnt seem to be any cars or others involved…

that really sucks and i hate hearing all this bike related crashes talk

The tree it hit fromt what i saw was on the other side of the side walk. The bik had what i thought looked liked and upright bar. I wonder if the rider was messing around and lost control.