Crash on wolf Road

or maybe coming home from a night of drinking.

Saw one on central by the bridge to get on 87 south last week.The guy that works at T.D Banknorth got in a bike accident last week.He was wearing FLIP FLOPs and shorts.Saw the after math, lucky he’s still alive.The bike is tottaled.

What a moron.

Dress for the crash, not the ride!!

damn the story is all over the news too shit man i feel bad

Fucked up, but true

i didnt even think it was possible to ride a bike with flip flops

its possible but really dumb and NOT fun ( i did it in india many times )

Flip flops are gay anyway.

I wouldn’t be caught dead anywhere wearing flip flops, let alone on a MOTORCYCLE.

Abercrombie fanbois and the like do not belong on internal combustion powered bicycles with beefed up frames and plastics. Although I do own a few abercrombie shirts myself…

any dood who wears flip flops in public should be shot in th headz with a .45!

Flip flops are nothing compared to sandals.
And sandals with socks you should just die in a fire.

agreed… its soooo grossss :lol

Thank you.

I hate those things. When I go to the beach I either burn the shit out of my feet or wear my shoes. I refuse to wear sandals/flip fags

i was eating dinner at maxies sunday and the guy that died worked there the one waitress was all upset over it i guess from what she said he was doing a wheelie and lost control and slammed into a tree he had a r6 and then she went on about how this guy that she is seeing is treating her like she and made her hide coke in her bra lol

sorry so late… he got an sv-650

RIP we all make mistakes and eventually pay for them.

Glad to hear that.

Where exactly is the scene on wolf rd? Just wondering…

right in front of computer dr was where i heard it was, right next to the denny’s

anyways, back on topic.

OP, what kind of bagels did you get?

Everything bagels FTW, don’t let us down JVG.