crooked cops. we give these people "authority"

I can’t ban him . Even if I could I can’t as he didn’t break a rule . Just neg em and reportr post to vlad

Jesus christ this kid has to much time on his hands. I dont like cops either but really, the post is pretty stupid :lol

i have same amount of time you have 24hrs a day. i just use my time differently.

Yeah some of us have FT jobs and a life. Obviously you do not.

and you know this how? did you research me? study every move i make? just because i have money and i dont work doesnt mean you need to talk b.s. are you mad?

excuse me i didnt know you were so busy. with life and such. but you find time for me wow i feel better

and people with full time jobs need respect i respect them. but you have same amount of time i have you use yours differently. why is it bothering you? i use my time as i want. did i hurt you? i dont see how you can be so one sided

and i bet you find time to watch the games? yankees and giants? waste of time imo

ahhhhh I got it now, you’re one of those “Imbettertheneveryoneignorantbornwithasilverspooninyourmouthandhavenofriendsbecauseyouratherspendalldayonyoutube” kinda people.

gubment dollaz

:rofl true

actually 20. :tongue get yo facts str8

Jesus. Post pics of your bank account you mutt.

:rofl

negged.

Problem Bro?

lol you wish. That was from some guy in long island

So why didn’t ya buy the wagon brett lol

my favorite!!

Vliet hood rats