cruze?

really wanna go just got my focus back and i just wanna SHIFT anyone up for it?

COPS COPS COPS

ooohhhh im soooo scared

I’d love to but I’m not sure I can get to your mythical location of THE MOUTAIN.

Please see the ‘stickied’ threads and follow the proper format for creating an event. If you don’t do this in a timely fashion, your thread will be moved/deleted.

Travis is Shift COPS

you want to cruise in a focus??? Why not cruise to the grocery store, isnt that what those things are made for?

^XD

i drive a focus…

:cry:

Do you go to car meets with your focus? lol

…do you want the pictures? lol

hahahaha naw, not really…

Were these guys on that cruise? And did the cruise start or stop at price chopper? lol

Price chopper was in the middle, made it a round trip.

focus isnt a bad tuner car, on the same level as the civic really. just a somewhat smaller market

the '01 ZTS my brother had handled awesome, probably the best handling car Ive been in. It had the touring suspension and he added an SVT rear sway bar. That car was pretty fun to drive.

My dad’s '05 Focus is just a basic shitbox though. It doesnt even have cruise control or a tilt steering wheel.

I put the Ford Racing suspension, short throw, and CAI on mine. not bad for what it is. cant wait to have my turbo build done though

Never the car I would choose but my friend Clint’s Focus is pretty bad ass.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TGT06uEpy0[/ame]

my brother put some cheap ass short throw on his and one day it broke off and he had about an inch of the shifter to use to get home. He ended up trading the car in on his truck.

svt focus > youre focus, to bad you cant get many parts for the svt, ford pretty much had to find a junk yard motor to meet warrantee and replace a motor that wrecked itself on its own, timming belt tension nut , i think if we had the time, money ford coulda been in lots of trouble for not having any replacement parts for a car that was less than 10 years old. no svt motors in stock anywhere according to them.

you pjb’s know how to use youre inch

What about the Cruze? There are rumors of a hatchback with the 2.0L LNF engine and manual trans.

http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/storyimage/CA/20120126/BLOG06/120129923/AR/0/AR-120129923.jpg&q=80&MaxW=500