CRX>stage 2 SRT4

[quote=“budsdubbin,post:346,topic:37965"”]

Do you think light weight fwd civics were made to go fast? No but they are light as hell and parts are cheap as hell because of mass production. Thats like saying why bother modding your civic it wasn’t made to go fast. Also with ten grand he could probably do a complete bottom end build, with a gt35 and custom manifold, lsd, meth, and direct port nitrous and double what you may think that engines capable of. To think putting 10 grand into the car wouldn’t get it into the 12’s or 300whp obviously tells me you know nothing at all about turbo setups for vw’s. Christ I could easily get about 300whp with a custom t3/t4 .50trim setup out of a 1.8lol for like 3g’s. I also love how you guestimated the drivetrain loss from the crank to the wheel’s with simple math. The problem with most stage 2 (intake, exhaust, software) setups the stock high pressure fuel pump that runs off the cams isn’t suitable for this setup because it was designed for better gas milage. Upgrading the fuel pump has shown a 20whp gain on all dyno’s I’ve seen, and a more constant powerband. Instead of talking shit why not just race and see what he’s got? This arguement can obviously go on forever here so why not just finish it by racing him?

[/quote]

you suck.
+1 for ban