CSCS Season Final - Sat. Oct. 6 2007 @ TMP Cayuga

^^ i’m telling your gf

im there

have fun ppl … i may go to watch…

Well i hope if i get there at gate open there will be lots of practice time…i ewill be happy then

ok well to address the concern for track time I have been trying to get more track time from the track or moving around the time attack time. However both opntions are not that feasible. So we are dropping the cost from $80 + gate to $60 + gate.

I will be finalizing the schedule 2moro in regards to drifting times and lapping times.

^^ can the gates open early like 8am so practice can be longer?

that would be awesome! it seems like the best way to get more time is going on way before time attack starts

i am there, i mite miteeeeeeeeeeeeee enter. its kinda weak entering in the last drift event. but it will be as stated above as a me rolling up at 9am and going.
i want to hit the cayuga track so bad its not even funny, one of my main problems is a lack of drift tires, i have a set of 4 i can spare for the track. and i was probably looking into another pair of two. if it follows threw you can probably count me in. depending on rubber and my welded diff i want to make it. i could care less if im eliminated within the first round. as long as i can go there and do what i gotta

opening the track at 8 AM for more practice time sounds like an awsome idea…! oh and dude dont even worry i entered october event last year without doing anyothers…who cares about the comp…i jsut wanna go for fun and use the track!

the season final is less than a week away!

pre-register here to give CSCS headsup on how many ppl are coming. more ppl that come, more track time is allocated (i hope)

pre-reg here, just put ur name and stuff so they have you on their list!

http://www.cscs.ca/component/option,com_performs/formid,5/Itemid,114/

19 spots left, and i don’t think they’ll make room for more since we already have limited time on the track.

OMG OMG OMG!!! JESSE’S GOING!!! IM THERE!!! SOOOO SHOUULLLDDDD YOUUUU!!!

im coming but im not bringing the 240 ill be there in a prelude

K i signed up for PRe regerstaration on the CSCS site but i have no way to pay online …since i pre registered is it a chepaer price at the gate for me ?

GTChampion i sent you a email

In regards for more track time we are now capping it at 20 drifters instead of 25, There are only 6 spots left!!

I called the # but i got a machine ill call in the AM tomaorw to pay and everything thanks!

i was just wondering is there gonna be a convey going down there???

im not sure if SON has any convos but NYSPEED has a convo coming from Buffalo, PSAClub has a convo of 50+ cars coming from kitchener waterloo area, and JDM Rides has a cruise of a potential 70+cars from yorkdale.

I think the issue with drifters at the moment, at least with the general public of SON that I see (I see no other drift conversation other than here because I don’t attend anything to do with drift generally) is that you guys get no track/practice time like samson has mentioned above.

Now that I’ve seen how the orgranization of a day works (most of you don’t know, but I’m behind the scenes in the orgranization of Fobwall/Mark’s days) it’s safe to say that it’s EASY.

I think Samson YOU, or someone else, or you along with someone else… whatever… should take this opportunity to set up some days. Or perhaps if Mark wants to do it also we could organize some days for you guys, but that’s no fun since neither of us have much interest in the sport.

It’s just a suggestion, but I’m telling you guys - instead of bashing Chris and CSCS who are restricted by the insurance/limitations of the venue (and should not have the blame put on their shoulders) next time you have a day off call a few of the local tracks where you like to drift and have a conversation with one of the orgranizers - find out what needs to be done in order to get a safe practice session setup and just do it.

You guys need to realize that CSCS is providing you a platform to compete and show off your skills and hopefully award you for them. They are not attempting to give you a means to improve your skills - that’s up to YOU to do on your own time.

When you watch any sport on television, the pre-game/warm-up/practice (i guess not generally televised… but its there!) is not what the players/competitors rely on to get better at what they do. They practice on their own time or along side their mates in a non-competitive environment. That’s just how it works.

I don’t see how CSCS is to blame for your lack of track time/practise.

We need a track or a place in Toronto were we can practice!!!

Signed up and paid via paypal for drift; but haven’t received a confirmation yet from CSCS!

John Fiddy - JDM-IMPORTS.com

johnny boy, good post like usual

but, thats what i already mentioned in the 3rd page.

I for one, have not bashed CSCS at all, and Chris has already told me that and thanked me.

but yes, definitely next year some practice events will be held by some individuals.

the big problem compared to grip is, hardly any drifters pre-pay.

and not many individuals that are drifters have 3gs in disposable income to just toss up.

however, i hope 08 will be different. only time will tell

john, are you gonna come out to an event in the future?