CYLINDER HELP

Last Night Got Into My S13, As Soon I Clutched To Shift I Felt Alot Of Pressure In The Line, Almost Like The Dot4 Fluid Was Half Frozen And Was Really Thick, So I Kick My Clutch Back Up And Go For A Second Try When I Relized My Pressure Is Gone And My Clutch Pedal Is Sleeping On The Floor,

This Morning I Checked Out The Damage And Knowticed That My Slave Cylinder Is Blown Right Open, But I Also Knowticed That The Clutch Bar That The Cylinder Pushes Is Very Loose And Has Alot Of Movement… Is This Normal Or Am I Going To Be Dooing Tranny Work In The Snow?? Also If Anyone Can Provide Me With The Whole Line Assembly From The Clutch Resivoir To The Cylinder That Would Be Great… Pm Me Asap… The Tickets Are Stacking Up…

When my clutch went, I went to shift and the pedal wouldnt even budge, and I ended up breaking the pedal right off. Later I found out it was my pressure plate on my clutch that caused the whole thing…

Sounds like your clutch may have went…but I am in no way an expert.

If theres alot of play, its possible your pivot ball broke. Can you move the fork up and down as well?