DC cop waves gun at snowball fight

If I was walking down the street and I seen a dude jump out of a hummer with a gun, I’d position my wife behind me and draw my own gun. I wouldn’t shoot or anything but I’d sure as hell have him in my sights until we safely retreated out of harms way.

Kill all of them

Simple

yea but you’re in texas. So not only would you pull out your gun, but so would the homeless guy on the corner, the mother of 5 getting out of her minivan, the priest walking out of his church, the mailman, the vegan couple walking by, the telephone worker up on the pole, and the entire class of kindergarteners on their field trip to bubba’s smokehouse. Guns drawn everywhere. Everyone would hold fast until some random black guy who was just picking up his dry cleaning says “…we cool”, then weapons would be lowered and everyone would go their separate ways.

texas is awesome. :slight_smile:

lol @ everyone being so stupid they can’t see the difference between:

having a snowball thrown at a good car, and it being DISRESPECTFUL

vs

having a snowball thrown at a good car, and it being DAMAGING.

If your car gets damaged by a fucking ball of snow, sell your 1983 hyundai and buy a decent car. If your ego gets damaged buy a fucking ball of snow, buy a gun and pull it on unarmed protesters.

YOU ARE A MORON, A BALL OF SNOW AND ICE WILL DAMAGE ANY CAR YOU FUCKING TWAT. COME OVER, I’LL PROVE IT. :picard:

and :lol: even more for you having an '02 Legacy GT and trying to imply that I’m the one with a shitty car.

Subarus have the softest paint on the market.

Oh that’s cute, so now you’re saying ice ball. How about we just change it to rocks… that’d help your argument a lot. Lol @ twat, getting edgy huh?

I’ll bring my car by and you can throw snowballs at it, then we can inspect the “damage” and see if it’s worth pulling a gun over. :picard:

Why is it so hard for you to admit that it’s 100% EGO and 0% actual damage to the car? Just fucking admit a snowball would do zero damage to ANY car. An iceball maybe, but did you see those fucking protestors packing balls of ice? It’s obvious that the only reason ANYONE would get pissed because of a snowball thrown at their car, is because they think their car is more valuable than it is and it offends their ego.

in some cases, ice and packed snow are one in the same.

Depends on if its the powdery stuff or the wetter stuff, which I’m sure DC got. The wetter the easier to pack. Plus crowded sidewalk, busy street, yeah mushy snow, you know when it gets that off white color after its been “processed” a few times by a plow or blower or driving over or walking over for extended time.

Were they just lobbed, or baseball pitched. The variables to make a snow ball do damage are to great, so really, don’t throw them at moving traffic.

Plus its bad enough people on the phone while driving, add in a foreign object to make them turn their head and accidents can happen.

Why is it people get their holiday jollies out of arguing. This is a pretty stupid debate.

By*

I didn’t say he was right for doing it, I said it is different for him to do it than your typical permit holder. That includes you, actually. If you pointed a gun at a crowd and said you were in the military, you’d go down like anyone else. It is a little different with a cop, who has jurisdiction and can use that gun to enforce the law. You and I cannot use that gun to enforce the law, we could only use it in a self defense situation. Granted, he can’t just shoot people, but you clearly understand the difference between a cop waving a gun around and anyone else doing it, military or not.

Guess what wiener, you’re still wrong. God you are a moron.

COOL STORY BRO

“oh shit I have no defense, well fuck him then he must be dumb if I can’t come up with anything to say, that retard!”

Not really. You’re a moron.

Pack a bunch of snow together and pelt it at cars, they are going to get damaged.

Trying to imply that it must be a “cheap car” if it gets damaged is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

And someone who drives an '02 Legacy trying to make fun of peoples crappy cars is one of the funniest.

Keep trying.