Dear Darwin,

You missed a few

ha ha i had a feeling it would be this

wtf is that articzap?

Ehh…

yes

lol.

hah i went to school witht hose kids, didnt this happen like 4 years ago now, and they are makign this movie now?

Yes this happened a while ago. My friend made the movie for his production class.

And articzap is still highly involved with street racing and taping street racing :lol:

Highly involved? I participated in one street race with my own car this year. I taped on only three other occasions this year.

Is that really highly involved?

Yes…

You’re a fucking idiot…If I was involved in some shit like that…street racing and building a car to fuck around on the street would not be a hobby…

I built my car for multiple types of track events. It wasn’t built for street racing. In a few years it will be a dedicated track car. I’ve lost interest for driving it on the street honestly.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48879

4 cars racing??? On the street???

Seems like you didn’t mature in 4 years…A lot of local people have matured and got out of organized street racing on their own…you had a major accident due to being a fucking idiot and yet you learned nothing…

I gotta agree with the majority in this thread.

I was involved in a higher speed accident, wasn’t even racing. Me and my car came out fine, someone else didn’t have the same luck.

Since then, I haven’t even thought twice about street racing. I can’t see how you could after an accident like that. I don’t care if people do, it’s exhilarating and fun for sure… just something I won’t do again.

:tdown:

so much for the lesson :roflpicard:

oh well, at least everyone made it

You have been up at mighty dick riding for YEARS…so please I know you tape races…and drive around with others when they race…

If you even came out you’d know I was at Mighty about 6-10 times max this year. You really are just looking for something to come back with and you keep finding dead ends. You made your comment on me not learning my lesson now let it die. geez

Nah

You still suck…

You didn’t learn shit…

Darwin usually doesn’t miss twice…

articzap, fuck what everyone else says and do your own thing. Just because you have the balls to keep doing what your doing after an accident like that I think shows more than being a puss and not contiuning a hobby. If something does happen, everyone will know you obviously enjoyed what you doing and wouldnt let a near death experience stop you. Gotta pay to play meng, and some people are just willing to pay more than others :shrug:

This is true…