DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

Bunch of retards in here. Arringtons roller rockers have proved to add 30 rwhp. But nice try, retards.

Maybe I’m just overtired, but wouldn’t you want longer pushrods to keep the valves open longer?

LOL I knew you were fuckin around… but seriously, I hope you don’t really have smaller pushrods than stock though because stock base circle on LS1 cam is larger than aftermarket cams.

and an APC intake has made 60hp on stock D-series :lol. I want proof son!

my car needed shorter push rods. Stock length ones didnt work.

stock is 7.425

I just went to a 7.400

Prove yourself by beating drew NA.

so many variables to p/rod,s man . long story short , if ya have a 7.4 in p/rod and the rocker travels correctly accross valve tip your good . butttttttttt if ya mill the block and head that same p/rod is now gonna be to long causing the valve to roll over the valvestem therefore hurting u instead of helping

No. Stock is 7.385"

doubt it man , coppola and i just did the same cam as yours in the same car as yours and the stockers were dead even

That’s because the lifters have a ton of pre-load stock. 7.400" is used on 99% of cam installs with stock heads.

huh?

that was a ms4 on mikes trans am. I have the ms3.

wasnt mikes car man . i know what i do yo

soo 13.1 compression means you will never ever run pump gas…Excuse me…93 octane ever again… how bout you do n/a on pump/93 octane? n/a 93 or n/a e85…n/a 93 is more impressive even tho 13.0:1 is nasty compression lol

I didnt say you didnt lol

whose car?

I hope you didn’t use stock pushrods with a cam that heavy, the deflection will be horrendous.

i can run 93 at my current ratio

some guy outta schenectady , another redline abortion .

texas speed hardened chromoly 7.400

If I was using a stock push rod I would have bent them a long time ago lol

My motor was 12:5:1 on my 5.7 in that area and ran fine on 93.