DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

stats? what did the car make?

how can you say that? its blown up.

not stock rods lolol , i meant stock lenth in general .

00 z ms3 cam , fast 102 intake fast t/b auto car with no converter lolol . flames down the side of it blue in color with a ugly as fawkkkkk body kit

Made over 400 passes, an 06 had many many beatings on it and it finally spun a bearing. Is the fastest na 5.7 to date, went 11’s on 93 and E85 with full interior. It ran very very well on 93 octane for a long time. Shit breaks, your motor blew a long tome ago.

everytime ive ever seen that kid he drive like a doosh and acts like one in his car

dukey ran into this car a few weeks ago and the guy told him it was 430rwhp. Bobby asked if he wanted to do some runs and the guy said no lol

I bet that thing is a turd on the stock converter.

He wouldnt run me the other night.

it isnt to bad of a car , it didnt do 430 i can promise ya that lol

wrong. I bought my car with a blown motor. It feel under the lemon law since it came from a dealer. I got a brand new 04 ls1 long block from GM at the dealers expense. I have never blown the motor up under my ownership.

really? I would think it would with the fast 102 and shit. I mean look at mine. 412 with the timing back in it with stock intake and shit.

Oh even better. It was purchased blown up.

a 102 is too big for stock cubes and just cause the intake can take in more air, stock heads wont flow past what they can already. the biggers on a stock cube is a 92 and some ppl dont even agree. also its a auto car as where urs is a 6spd ls6 car so it flows iight

ya lol. I dont see a problem here. Dodge world had a 11k bill to pay and I got a brand new motor.

yah I know and I agree 100%…but it should still pick up some power over the ls1 intake.

That’s Donny’s car, went to school with him. He’s def a goofball, but a good dude!

oh which im sure it did if it had the stock ls1 intake my turd has then it would have made 390ooosh?

It would be more impressive if he did it with a 3cyl geo metro on 87 octane. See where I’m going there? Lolol

i went 12.4 @ 114 with a blown motor hahahha. blown motor buddiez:crackup

well then y dont we come out swining with a 455 lsx block on 15.0:1 on race gas? see where im at now dogg lol when u wana classify your n/a cars to others but then add a fuel change, well to me its not as impressive but thats me