DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

Oh gotcha… Ehhh oh well it’s funny when you go and talk to salesmen when they dont know much about the cars and you kinda act like you dont also so they feed more false facts about certain cars, you kinda just laugh in your head lol

Yeah. I looked at a plum crazy SRT charger in florida which i almost traded mine in for and the sales dude had noooo idea how rare of a car he had and any idea of details about the car in general. I wish i got that car, shits gonna be worth serious money. 2nd rarest modern charger made.

Those srt rims look sick on the charger nick, you still have those? You clean it up and put it away yet?

Yeh the purple is def. Nice looking there was one on craigslist not too long ago I believe

I sold em john. Getting some other ones for this summer. Car is going to BFNY tomorrow and i wont see it for a while.

It was probably a daytona plum crazy on craigslist. The srt ones were limited to 333 i believe and were made on accident. They were painting plum crazy daytona shells and someone fucked up and ran like 70 srt models in plum crazy so they instead of scrapping them made a limited run.

The 08 magnum SRT in steel blue is probably the rarest production model made. There is 8 of them total.

Rarest modern mopar was an 06 srt charger made in Go mango. Only 1 made and it went to barrett jackson.

One made? Holy shit haha

Yeah, you know how dodge has always been with making limited edition shit.

Id love to pick up an 06/07 magnum srt for a daily driver so once mine is paid
Off ill be looking for one. I know i wont leave it alone though and thats the problem. 10 second wagon is a boner in my eyes.

No shit haha they make the maloo down under… If they made a G8 wagon I might of just bought one of em… IDK though haha

I think if it came down to it this would be order for me… 1-Magnum a close 2nd charger and dead last a 300c… Not a fan of those.

Plum crazy chargers look so much better in person than in pics… I was driving in mike(bwoodys) with a 393 and it was a beast… He would sell it for a decent price I’m sure, sick ride. People don’t even know how rare they are.(thinking 300made)

Met the previous owner of this car today, he said the current owner licks grundle and gargles cum on a regular basis. Is this true?

Extremely.

were you talking about a body kit sometime before? You still planning on doing that? I think you were thinking about getting the SRT one or something.

Was looking at a Grip tuning from fascia but, if i do anything ill probably buy an OEM srt bumper and maybe a six pack or challenger style hood.

Gotcha… Yeh I like the look of the SRT kits… Simple but adds alot…

o/p swallows . he also told me he gargles sausage for a hobby

this is true.

Motor is going in February 18th in Ft lauderdale. Race on the 26th in orlando. Should be fun.

Well, motor failed to arrive in time :(. Did however manage to install new converter, nitrous, heads, and full 6.1 header back exhaust. Managed to run 11.98 at 115 in 2800/3000 DA this past weekend on only a start up tune. Had quite a bit of knock in 3rd gear also.

shut up death