DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

soooo its slower after all that work ??? n

Yeah its slower in 90 degree air than in 40 degree air at atco.

90* in Orlando, FL and humid is about 2800/3000 DA or above.
40* at ATCO in november is about -2000 DA. A lot faster.

Your camarer may even be fast in that air :wink:

Tuned, and taken care of o some E85 id say itll go 11.4x’s in decent air NA. This was also at 4000 lbs. When i ran my 11.82 i was lighter.

so u will still be slower than a stock camaro lol

Id love to see a stock camaro in the 11’s. That’ll be the day. And anytime you wanna line em up NA i am ready!

ya sure about that ??? im more of a run what ya brung kinda guy

Id be more than happy to do run what ya brung. Hope you can bring a lot :slight_smile:

lololololololololololol ill mainline the bottle . ill run my crank over makin sure i beat ya .

good thing ii can’t bring alot

your car runs hard man , i wish the one dig run we had my trans shifted lol

I have more than enough motor/nitrous, dont worry bud :slight_smile:

i’ll believe it when I see it.

yea oh well, that was the first night i went out racing on pump when i got the car back… what a blast that was.

hopefully we can give it a shot this year but you’ll probably be significantly faster and i will be only marginally faster

Cmon over and have a look. I alread showed my direct port.

all i am is a stroker motor , and cam . no heads soooo if ya cant get by that id feal reallll bad or look like this cholo

no motor changes at all , just susp and rearend . i only changed gearing moderetly also

hmm, you know im always down to give it a go bud

Drew said im faster than you with my previous set up. Let alone now! Or when the 6.1 arrives! Not to mention big shots of nitrous!

I hope we can line up at the strip and on street, all in good fun bud :slight_smile:

oh i know , i would of loved to go bigger this yr but i cant get what i have down to the ground from a dig . id be really fcked wit more

DEATH

Shut up you goofy bastard.