DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

8==D

Adam hennessey was making me a custom one lathed from the spine of a trex but, we ran short on time sadly so i had to go with comp.

I thought you bought a 6.1l long block long before this thing blew up?

whats the deal?

I’ve got a bit of Joe Jiggs femur left over from my custom cam if you want to make a cam out of that

Bought a 6.1 short block a long time ago, which is sitting in Plattsburgh ready to go. Minus cam and lifters. Im using my old 5.7 heads and my new manifold.

he he he ho ho ho

Go fuck yourself.

Whens this thing gonna be done?

Seen a mango charger at A1 crushers…any ideas?

It was mine.

I see the car has no motor in it or I assume since it is sitting a little high in the front…

No motor right now. Judging by your location and friends with Robby, you must have seen it in person.

You are correct. I didn’t know it was your car at first though.

Yep! Flat tire and all.Monsters come from that barn.

So you going to be up for some fun with the north country boys once you get your car all back together before you head home?

No.

I’d assume breaking the motor in properly is more important than racing… That’s just me though.

Yeah, exactly. Only north country car id wanna run is Travis.

“Break in”=WOT (with proper tune). “Engine Break In” is fallacy created by flat-tappet camshafts which DO require break in.

you know how I broke my motor in?

WOT racing everybody.

40k later, Im still yankinnnn

break it in the way its going to be driven. Not like a sissy.

sissy break in = boom down the road sooner then you would think… Did the same thing with my quads. Brand new rebuilds getting beat on always out lasted the ones broken in like a girl.