DeathbyRT's 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona 1387/4000.

Well, on an email start up tune and fresh motor i am not beating the piss out of my car. Especially with this set up doing a few things no ones tried yet in a 3rd gen hemi.

Neither would I, because of the tune.

Yeah. Few days after i have it back a 93 octane tune will be good to go. Then ethanol.

It’ll be hard to street tune in the dead of winter…

Get it done!

Bullshit! Im moving to florida :slight_smile:

Is there anything up north even worth running besides travis?

Not much up here for fast street cars. You could run Rick Abare’s T/A, but it’s a track-only car and I don’t think you’d like going down to an all motor LT1:crackup

Your talking about your gm factory built motor versus nicks barn built motor with a email start up tune?

:retardclap

Either way with the amount of email revisions that are gonna have to be done without hitting dyno, it’s probably gonna take some time before he’s going wot.

Id love to bend that junker over. Set it up.

LOL. Can do. Just the fact that your street car is able to challenge ‘race cars’ is impressive!

His 130 mph isnt scary.

It’s running over 140 all-motor and very close to full weight. And it does the same thing down the track every pass.

:ohnoes :ohnoes :ohnoes

and yours is going to run 9’s, correct?

Thats the plan. We’ll see what happens.

As far as break-in… I was gentle to my car for the first 100 miles. Tired keeping it under 4k, only light downshifts. After that, an oil change and WOT everywhere!

Fuck breaking in the motor. Get a tune in it and beat the shit piss out of it.

There are a few cars that are fast and probably would have been a decent run on your old setup. Your new one once it’s tuned probably not.