deer are gay...... +100$ geo metro pics (people asked as it was in the background)

didnt even see it till it hit the car. it came out of the ditch and nailed the front corner and the rump swung around, releasing its dinner onto the side of my car.

its a narrowbody now.

oh well, its a k car so a fender is 40$ and the headlight bezel is 10$ and i can repair the rest pretty easily and have a friend spray the parts.

Brian

why would you write on the car…?

why not just pull the fender out? its a k car… it will still look better then 90% of them on the road

hows the suspension, with that much fur in the wheel it took a pretty considerable bang, looks like the lower aframe could be bent.

you’re lucky… it couldve been a helluva lot worse.

and can the geo metro actualy tow anything with that hitch, or is it just a “first wave of defense” in case your ever rear ended ?

:fry:

I too have had the unpleasent experience of a deer shitting on my car after I hit it.

Could be worse, could be a nice car

:lol:

The hit doesn’t look too bad actually.

Me too. Basically in the same place shown above.

I can’t stop laughing at the POOP! writing on the car. That’s awesome.

Sorry to hear about the incident tho.

did it die?

Because its funny…

What else are you going to do at a deer fender.

try to find someone to make it right for 50$ on nyspeed?

Totalled?

+1

hahaha

. Hope the window wasn’t open.

At that point you would just be getting ripped off.

:lol:

Poor boxy car. :frowning:

lol

did I remember to make a 100$ metro post on here?

heres that beast lol.

honestly, that hitch isnt bad. there is alot of added steel and places that its tied into. the previous owner towed 1500lbs regularly with the car. they added much stiffer springs to the back too.

as for the k car… Im not a bodyman so 40$ for a fender that ill have sprayed and bolt it on is the way i roll.

i wrote on the car to share my displeasure with deer to the world plus i am scrapping the fender. probably will use the steel to fix a few rusty floor patches in the metro. plus sharpie on a car is funny. :slight_smile:

the suspension is fine. i looked it over already.

that k car only has 60k on it. i bought it off of a little old lady in PA. :slight_smile:

Brian