Design the new forum with us!

yea, can we do the sticky’s like in a color that stands out cuz i find myself scavenging for topics to read that aren’t old.

As much as I liked the black theme, this silver blue theme is where it’s at!!!

I’ll work on the colors for the silver blue theme now and if i feel motivated I’ll go to the blackheaded theme and work with the font colors tehre as well

Yeah the only reason I switched to this one is because I feel the black one was like temporary and got left behind lol

Switched over to the Silver theme, way better. Baller :cool:

Ya well since this will be the default until i find a better one im going to try to finish this one first. then look at the black one.

I switched the layout here so avatars are on the left and posts on right, vertical not horizontal.

Vlad likes that style better, and I know most of you are used to it as wel, so lets see how it works out !

One thing you should change on this is the boxes next to the sub-forums from saying “Hi” and make them say like “Shift” or “518” or something.

yea , they look mad gay saying Hi, wtf ?

and dude I need the WTF smiley back, get some cool smilies togeter and post them here or send me them over aim or something…

I got you w/ the smilies. Give me 5 mins

my username is all split up with this name on the side sheeeeeeet

You should just change it to SXY_TIME

yea singh…get to work lol

better

thanks buddyyyyyyyyy :hug:

wtf no hug smiley anymore?

singh i need something to bust your balls about now, i mean with the vB underway. give me something to work with

:frowning:

Joey get me some good smilies together asap stop slackin

check PM

fo sho…get that shit fo shooooooooooooo

Make this one :John:
http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/drowned/iroc-black.gif

No, that’s dumb