DeviousTSI robbed

sorry, to hear gar, if you need anything. give a call.

Go get 'em. :tup: This is turning into a NYSpeed armory thread :lol:

That sucks, just good to hear thought that they did not try to get in hybrid or vandalize anything.

i say it was an inside job…jk don i love you

mike has some serious man meat sticking out of his shirt :lol:

oh man i remeber when they got todas wheels, but they smashed his car up too and left it on blocks right? like someone said before ebay and everyone here keep a watchful eye come spring…

M249 fuck yeah

This makes you look like the biggest DOUCHE. If you think showing a picture of yourself holding a rifle and another of you aiming at a camera will scare anyone, your completly wrong. I laugh at people like you. I highly doubt you would ever shoot someone, let alone run to where the gun is, grab it, load it, then run back to where the thief is stealing your stuff, then shoot… NO WAY.

One rule i learned a long time ago,

DONT AIM A GUN AT SOMEONE UNLESS YOUR PREPARD TO KILL THEM.

man, that sucks

hope u find the guys who took em

Don’s t-shirt in the pic is priceless.

i guess you should give it a test then, if youre so sure. try him. go for it.

that sucks to hear, thieves are gay. Though it does look like a scrap yard back there and it would be easy for a passer by to think that anything back there maybe up for grabs.

G/L recovering your property.

Don when did you start sleeping at HC? It’s great to say your dedicated and all but damn.

Thanks for the advice. Duly noted.

if someone is stealing some shit, and they turn around and see the barrel of a shotgun in their face, im pretty sure theyre gonna drop anything they have and start begging for their life.

thats def. not a bad thing to have around

when it didn’t make sense to drive to and from home and pay rent for a place I never was at.

sorry to hear guys, thieves suck

ive had cd players and stereos pulled from 2 of my past cars and it burned me up, i couldnt imagine getting my shop/business robbed

3 rules.
dont shoot them in the back
make sure they are dead
make sure they are armed.

man, on the whole thing with the ‘scrapyard’ out back:

okay, say you’re interested in something back there…

walk in the shop during business fucking hours, and ask if you can have it, or if it’s worth $$ to you, how much you can buy it for. coming by AFTER they’re closed and TAKING it doesn’t make it okay at ALL to take whatever it is.

i’m sick of reading people implying that it might somewhat be okay… No. it wasn’t a mistake, someone knew they were stealing it. /argument

or aim below the waist an blow out a knee or two then it isnt attempted murder.

It doesn’t matter guys the odds of us seeing this stuff again are slim.

I may be a douche and I’m fine with that but when all is said and done I’m gonna protect what I have and I will only point a weapon if I am fully prepared to use it.

Let’s keep it on topic.

Anyone who would shoot someone over a set of cheap rims needs to be shot themselves…