Dick Manners: Do you wipe?

i just asked my gf on this and she has said she never has tasted piss.

piss is sterile anyways

she just doenst know… she thinks your dick tastes like shit because its a dick.

mine tasted wicked, so im told… you’ll just have to trust me on that.

If any of you guys have ever lived with the opposite sex, you know they have a thing about “putting the seat back down” so they “don’t fall in” or some crap like that.

Well out of laziness and germaphobia I never bothered to lift the seat in the first place, instead choosing to hone my aim and adjust for the smaller target.

However, if I was in a hurry, shaking tended to always leave a drop on the seat. Then I’d have to rip off some TP and wipe it off. Dried piss drips always gets more screams than simply leaving the seat up.

Eventually I just decided it was quicker to wipe myself in the first place than to shake off then wipe the seat too.

I’ll never get yelled at for leaving the seat up, because I never have to put it up. And I avoid shaking / dripping on the seat. It’s man’s ability to adapt to living with women. Nothing gay about that.

too practical a reason to support wiping.

i’m sticking with the BJ thing

…like a Polaroid picture.

Oh bing. <3

This is almost as me being called being gay for my love of baby wipes.
Post shit clean up…Eff toilet paper.
Baby wipes leave my butthole feeling just bleached clean.

what do you do when you urinate standing?

there’s no tissue around it.

in the military, baby wipes are your best friend. i learned to wipe with them all the time, i dont like walking around with dried poop on my ass.

as for the wiping ordeal, if the thought crosses my mind and it can be accomplished very easily, i will do it. more than not though, i dont wipe my dick.

after reading through this thread, i may start doing it more, but only now that iv thought about the girls point of view/taste. nobody should have to taste my piss, i bet its very foul anyways.

The longer it sits there the worse it gets i’d imagine…

To answer the questions, obviously you cant wipe at a urinal, but i have no fear in shaking a half dozen to a dozen times… no shame in playing with it.

baby wipes is a great idea… i have a ton of those.

LOL

Use the shirt of the person next to you, it’s a conversation starter.

http://www.google.com/patents?vid=USPAT4863448

There is another option.

i think dick wipers truely are dick samplers. they only care about wiping because theyve before tasted piss residue on a dick before.

Depends on what im doing later in the night… if there is Blowjob potential I will shake the hell out of it to be curious…

Other than that im fine with a trickle or two in me undies

Update: Kcuv and I were chatting about a recent round of oral sex he received from a modeately attractive chick.

He commented that she did a pretty good job, was quite enthusiastic about having a dick in her mouth and that she “didn’t wipe his dick off like a fggt” prior to mouthing down.

This led me to believe two things. The last fggt to go down on kyle wiped his dick off first, and that in the past a chick has had to wipe his dick off… Otherwise the fact that this chick didn’t wipe it off would not have registered any significance.

The sum total of the conversation lends itself to support my earlier point that you gents should be doing some better dick maintenance.

There needs to be more chicks on here to comment. I’d wager that poorly kept dicks get worse head and less often than does a properly maintained dick.

Discuss

:picard:omg lol. I’ll still never wipe my dick.

OMG…bing: thank you so much for being a true gentlemen. I taught our 6 year old son to wipe when he was done and my husband (justa4door) was like “real men shake it”. I have to say as a woman I would prefer to know that my husband would keep himself clean as I do for him!!!

And just so you know all of our boys will wipe when finished if I have anything to with it.

And when you dribble onto your boxers the wetness may evaporate but sometimes the smell does not! Eww…

lol so if I wipe everytime

if justa4door wiped his dick more you wouldnt have a whole tribe of kids haha.

here we go again