Dick Manners: Do you wipe?

With the Onyx theory, truly saves a ton of aggravation with the opposing sex.

did you use the toys you’re selling to teach him?

Jiggle, Toothpaste squeeze, Jiggle

by special and specific request this NYspeed gem-thread is being bumped for our Pittspeed brethren and moved to Network OT.

if necessary, we can add a poll option for: “she likes when i wipe my dick in the dirt before i let her at it…” if none of the above apply to you PA brothers.

Please read the thread in its entirety. I just reviewed some of it and i have to say, we may have made some of the best posts in the history of the internet in this thread.

I carry a number 2 pencil and cork it when im done.

is this for real?

kinda related story. a few weeks ago I was in the bathroom at school. 2 urinal/1 stall bathroom, no dividers between the urinals. bigger asian looking kid LEANS AGAINST THE urinal once I walk in. completely sealing himself with the toilet.

absofuckingly gross. who gives a shit if someone might see your peepee.

christ people are weird.

no man, this thread never happened

Wow. A+. Will read again.

did anyone ever see this? wtf!?

your dick might get shaken syndrome when he gets older if u shake it this much.

Why was your brother watching your dick when you were peeing?

don’t over analyze… i had my back to him but he could still tell what i was doing.

and pleeaseeee…

don’t act like none of you guys have randomly broke out “The Helicopter” with other people around in your highschool days… :slight_smile:

fuck no…

we broke out the chinook

what the fuck

people seriously wipe the tip? i did that when i was a little kid but you can just flick the excess out pretty easily.

haha amazing thread

hahahahha what a thread!! I piss it alll out!! then theres like 2 drops left. Shake wobble shake. All gone. Threw the beast back in the dungeon.

I love the helicopter!

Explain…

the helicopter is the only one i know about. i’ve got two baby boys at home that need to learn these things. if there’s a move out there i don’t know about i need details.

to do the chinook don’t you need two dicks… and they’re almost touching… FUUUUU!!! who’s gay now?

What.

The.

Fuck.

you dont need two dicks… you need two people… each with their own dick.

i maybe gay, but i still think ur a flamer for wiping your dick after you pee

you 1-upped me so badly right here :slight_smile:

i didn’t create the poll… just so you know