diesel in a gas engine?

the plane will take off.

WTF she didn’t notice the price increase? gas is 4.01 and diesel is 4.55? Or the smell? or the odd colored handle? She should have went to delta and used the red handle

^^ Lol at not reading the rest of the posts or the date of this thread.

I accidently the diesel.

I watched someone mix some diesel into a field car once (by accident while drunk) and even with a mix of diesel/gas the engine seized within 30 seconds.

The whole thing?

Ratio?

Who’s this LZ guy?

He is in this pic somewhere, I can’t tell which one is him though.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID15166/images/ginger.jpg

LMAO

I know it’s hard to remember people. But please stay on topic in the autos section.

Not sure maxwell, probably 2-3 gallons of gas in the tank and they dumped around 4 gallons of diesel in.

lol honest to God I forgot there was an autos section.

One summer when I was working for a home builder a poor well meaning fuckup couldn’t get a chainsaw to run until another guy helped him out by figuring out he put diesel in it. So chainsaws don’t run on diesel either. Although I feel like a diesel chainsaw would be badass.

actually, I think a diesel chainsaw would suck unless there was some ungodly gear that could actually get the rotating speed up.

I think a torque monster saw that could chew through a redwood at 30rpm would rule, but maybe you’re just not man enough? :ohyeah:

Fry is on point today. Slow day at the office?

I’ve actually got tons of shit to do, but my ADD is just hey look a bird!

Except for the fact that you can only hold it in one direction. 4-Stroke motors cannot be tilted at all. Sharp blade + fast speed > torque

a few years back we had a customer call irate as fuck saying the remote starter we just installed caused her brand new car to die… long story short, she filled it with diesel.

Tell that to my 4 stroke weed whacker?