DO NOT TALK ABOUT FAMILY, TAZERS, OR DEAD PEOPLE ITT.

well poor people drive old cars so yeah.

Ive had a few old beaters myself but Im beyond that now. My S10 looked like some poor redneck’s squirrel hunting truck. It was 14 years old at the time.

Well… I’ll tell you what doesn’t make me look poor.

LIVING ON MY OWN.

hahaha pjb is goin inn n n

but you lived in a Dr. Suess type crooked house in the hood. Poor people sell crack out of houses like that.

First… I don’t live there anymore. Second, I would rather bring a girl back there then being thirty and saying, hey come back to my parents addict with me… don’t mind the matchbox cars and dead boys in my room though.

we dont have an attic and I never bring girls home so thats a non issue.

Oh i forgot… you retired your cock.

well I still need it to pee

WE’RE ALL FUCKED.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS FUCKED.

:popcorn

b easy with pjb he’s a good dude god damn people ITT getting sea weed bus

lost me at ITT? and sea weed bus.

ITT in this thread

sea weed bus

sea weed and a bus…

TY much lol i saw ITT alot and i was like :ahh lol

:rofl

Ilya, you get real world rep.

Be careful where you tread here.

That thread was from 2009. It was taken down when the site went to pay advertising. As I’m not a real business I don’t advertise. Since then I HAVE NOT advertised on this site at all. 99.9% of the time someone will mention me in a thread or pm me, should I say no?? I’m not out there hustling people and asking for business. I’m word of mouth only, I’m not a business I’m a hobbyist with an equipment fetish.

If I was a business you bet your ass I’d pay to advertise here. It’s fucking worth it.

And lastly, what the fuck is the matter with you and Pete?? You just got caught trying to fuck someone over and y’all are gonna come on here with an attitude like you did nothing wrong?? Put your man pants on and own up to it.

I still don’t fucking get it.

http://giddyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/finishhim.jpg

Dave please dont take offense, I dont want to get between friends here, I am just replying to what I see/hear/think.

The first 3 examples were straight up “I do work, come to me” The 4th was pics of work already done, said nothing to the point of “if you want this done too, let me know”. Same with my paint skills thread. It was work already finished for someone, look what I did thread. There was talk in there naturally from people asking to have something painted for them, those went to PM’s or personal phone calls. (see post 36 in my metal polishing 101 thread) Heck 3/4 of the pics I posted was work that was for people NOT on shift. That thread, and any other “whore” threads I made for work, I was DAMN sure i didn’t ask for work and sure as hell tried not to post a price or even an estimate. There is a fine line to solicitation, I let my work speak for itself, no need for “I paint cars guys, come bring me work”. The closest thing I can find on myself is post 26 in the polishing thread:

Even that is rather low key, more or less says I will work like a slave to build a resume of work than make bank on a job. Which people that had work done by me, knows I get raped on doing the work and usually did it far too cheap, even lost money on many jobs, but did it to help someone and get work on film.

I stopped at the post I replied to a min ago and went on my rant. You hit the nail on the head with this.

Like i said and many agreed with, Shift518 has rightfully evolved over the last 2 years. Those examples are OLD ass threads, when it was funded on VLAD’s dime solely. If it flew back then so be it… it was HIS decision to allow or disallow.

2 years later, and how ever many hundreds of dollars he shelled out later, many more new “regulars” and thousands of lurkers later, it became apparent that Shift518.com could fund itself. So people like myself, wayne, etc noticed that and halted our whore threads, my whore threads I havnt bumped in a long ass time. Even prior to me starting CRC months ago.