Do you always tip?

As I said, I am aware of how it works, I just disagree with the consumer taking the beating.

Exactly, its seldom as big a deal as most make it out to be. Life is way too short to let little things bother you.

…So you just want food to be cheaper? Or would you prefer paying higher prices so you dont have to tip?

The purpose of this thread is not really an attempt to solve a problem but curious if people always feel obligated to tip regardless of service.

But, to answer your question, I really have no answer. I think it’s a system that cannot be changed.

i always tip good, i worked at a place when i was 15-16 and i got 2 or 3 an hour plus tips. You also need to remember your paying for the service, and NOT just from the waiter or waitress, but to the greeter, busboy, possibly the dishwasher. I clean up my table when im done eating at places and try to make things easiar for everyone working too, im a person as they are too, and im sure they appreciate any thing possible. Its always a bad idea to anger the people who handle your food anyway.

Always 5 bucks, then it goes down from there…like a point system…

I have worked some odd jobs where you have to bust your balls and you get no tip or even the ability to receive one.

I do not think a server has any right to treat a customer any less if they do not tip as well as one hopes. Yes they might be inconsiderate for doing so, but lowering the quality of service to them is not right any way you flip it, especially when at the end of the day you will still come out making very decent wage.

There are plenty of jobs out there that people work really hard, deal with inconsiderate people yet they don’t treat them any worse whether because they do not have the ability or because there is just no point in it.

With that said, I always tip well, and have never not tipped.

But on the same note, why doesn’t anybody tip a fast food worker? They end up making less than any waiter, work just as hard if not harder and the skill level of the job is the same more or less.

allright, i gotta ask wtf is a “fast wood worker” :wtf

Spell check missed that one :lol

Fixed.

yes, because ive worked in the food industry for a few years now and for the most part the way you make money is through tips, most food chains only pay their employees 4-5.00 an hr on the clock, so the rest is all tips. bottom line dont be a scrub…tip and unless you want some nice marks on your lawn this includes the pizza boy esp with gas being 3.50+ a gallon.

HAHAHHA :crackup :rofl :lmao

I tip most of the time, sometimes i get that douchebaggery in me and say fuck this guy and don’t tip… i never tip the pizza guy, my parents do though… but if it’s me paying and it’s like 19.xx i give a 20 and close the door. ;D

cohoes scumbags beware!!! WTF do i care, i skip those orders but the dirtbags that tip like shit get a fresh peel… well more like peel out on there lawn by accident.

i use to hate YOU people… especially the ones who paid a order in nothing but change rolls…

So, the pizza boy doesn’t make a lot of money so I am obligated to give him some of mine because he will destroy my lawn. :confused

I am going to go next door and complain to the home owners that they make more than me so if they wouldn’t mind cutting me a check. I’ll let you guys know how that works out. :ponder

no your obligated to pay him for driving all the way to your house using HIS car and HIS gas so you dont have to go out and get the food.

ya when your the lazy ass for not going to get it in the first place

FREE DELIVERY m0f0#)$*@

I think you missed my point. It’s not the tipping but the reasoning for it.

WORD y0!@!!!$%^$!!!

:tong

shawn your lawn =

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/50/156771074_b5f017a314.jpg?v=0

:haha